• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Spider Man movie was shit.

Snake

Forum Clout
Logan was dogshit I'm sorry. All the mutts at the end plus the woman recording a super secret facility and not one person stopping her took me fawkin out if it.
They made his "daughter" a fucking amerimutt. Logan is an hour too long of an already boring film.

OMG HE SAYS FUCK A LOT AND THERE'S A LOT OF BLOOD!

download.gif

I keep getting suggested videos for this POS.

Imagine being a grown man, going to see this shit and reacting this way in front of other people.

download (3).png

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
They made his "daughter" a fucking amerimutt. Logan is an hour too long of an already boring film.

OMG HE SAYS FUCK A LOT AND THERE'S A LOT OF BLOOD!

View attachment 17156

I keep getting suggested videos for this POS.

Imagine being a grown man, going to see this shit and reacting this way in front of other people.

View attachment 17157

I don't mind admitting to you miserable fucks that I like these movies. But bringing those 2 back was a cute novelty, and killing either or both of them is completely without consequence. It was actually a good opportunity to just kill him. Bring some gravity to the series and it's not like you're painting yourself into a corner, cause he ain't coming back anyway.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
This one time, Tobey Maguire offered up a $1000 poker chip to that Molly broad that ran underground celeb poker games, if she could "bark like a seal.".

Then he went on a tear for a while with the media, demanding that they (and I think co-stars) call him "Tugboat Tobey".

True stories apparently.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This one time, Tobey Maguire offered up a $1000 poker chip to that Molly broad that ran underground celeb poker games, if she could "bark like a seal.".
She was a jew that never ran any poker games. Those games were run by men, often actors and CEOs ran them by themselves with no security even to keep it very low profile, and she attended a couple of games on her own. Then she wrote a book and used all of their names in her book and movies and made herself the center of the story. And cast a white woman, though a dyke, as her in the film.

She was involved in recruiting players for the games once. And recruited a jew who was involved in a $20million pyramid scheme who would steal money, from other jews, and then blow it all playing poker. The pyramid scheme would get discovered by the FBI and would end up leading to the discovery of the poker games. She almost assuredly was an FBI informant as her deal with the DA allowed her to profit off of her crimes and write books and movies. I would guess she was always working for the FBI/Mossad.

Biggest private poker game I ever saw, $200K buy-in, had no cash in the entire room. It was just guys playing with poker chips for 'fun' in case police showed up. You settled with the house on your own afterwards. Guys would stiff each other all of the time. I was there with a friend who was an NFL player. Dude lost probably $500K that night alone. And was notorious for blowing like $1million a year on March Madness betting. I spent an entire year in university writing about sports gambling addiction for medical journals, but I never used names of friends to a write a fucking book like a rat.

G

She was a jew that never ran any poker games. Those games were run by men, often actors and CEOs ran them by themselves with no security even to keep it very low profile, and she attended a couple of games on her own. Then she wrote a book and used all of their names in her book and movies and made herself the center of the story. And cast a white woman, though a dyke, as her in the film.

She was involved in recruiting players for the games once. And recruited a jew who was involved in a $20million pyramid scheme who would steal money, from other jews, and then blow it all playing poker. The pyramid scheme would get discovered by the FBI and would end up leading to the discovery of the poker games. She almost assuredly was an FBI informant as her deal with the DA allowed her to profit off of her crimes and write books and movies. I would guess she was always working for the FBI/Mossad.

Biggest private poker game I ever saw, $200K buy-in, had no cash in the entire room. It was just guys playing with poker chips for 'fun' in case police showed up. You settled with the house on your own afterwards. Guys would stiff each other all of the time. I was there with a friend who was an NFL player. Dude lost probably $500K that night alone. And was notorious for blowing like $1million a year on March Madness betting. I spent an entire year in university writing about sports gambling addiction for medical journals, but I never used names of friends to a write a fucking book like a rat.
Wait, Jessica Chastain is a dyke??

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Wait, Jessica Chastain is a dyke??
Was a well known dyke in NYC circles. Had two kids by surrogate. Rumor is she is divorcing soon. Would be hilarious if she starts dating women and goes full blown dyke like that one from Sex and the City who got involved in politics.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Was a well known dyke in NYC circles. Had two kids by surrogate. Rumor is she is divorcing soon. Would be hilarious if she starts dating women and goes full blown dyke like that one from Sex and the City who got involved in politics.
Let's hope she dies by sniper fire.

I honestly didn't hate No Way Home. It's a little Globohomo but whatever. Got worked up a bit - like a little fucking faggot - with Maguire coming back and all of his scenes (although they didn't really develop him throughout the film; they missed some good opportunities with Flint Marko). Maguire - insofar as an actor - can flex on anyone. And Garfield is a good actor who never got his due.

Charlie Cox coming through as Matt Murdoch (Parker and Stark's lawyer, as he was in the comics), was cool I guess. I enjoyed some of the Daredevil series. Jon Favreau was kinda gay but working in the sleep apnea angle (with him sleeping with the machine), was a little funny.

Dafoe rocked EVERYONE. Molina killed. If you like Jamie Foxx and don't mind/notice when he phones it in; then you'll like him here. And this film seemed to make the God awful versions of Lizard and Electro interesting (because the Garfield films didn't). Thomas Haden Church's Flint Marko is a little unsung and underrated - always has been - but the guy can deliver: I'm a big fan of Killer Joe and Sideways, and he ruled in both.

And the way it ended: I like when GAY-CU movies end on down endings. Would've been happy as shit if they never made Endgame. Although it seems like Sony is taking Spider-man back, so the MCU with Holland might be over. But the post-credit scene with Hardy and Venom leaving a trace of the symbiote suit behind, might've been Disney's way of minting a new contract with Sony, so I guess we'll see how this goes.

It's all inherently gay and who care anyway but the film did billions without doing any woke/overtly globohomo shit, so maybe (((they'll))) get the message that people don't want politics; they wan't escapism, regardless of what the Gramsci/Adorno/Marcusian post-modern faggots want. So setting the precedent against that - while making billions in the process - is a good message to send to the Jews to knock this shit off and start giving us something we can enjoy...but it'll probably never happen at this point.