New South Park is extremely unfunny

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
People have been calling this show shit and unfunny for a while now, but I don't know how anyone can defend it now. Watching the streaming wars part 2... didn't see part 1 but I read the story on wikipedia so I know what's happening. I'm 10 minutes in and this is a fucking nightmare. There is no way they were having fun when writing this. This is tired and boring and so uninspired.
There are moments that are funny, but I liked it before it was a satire on current events. Like Randy and his huge shits, or big nuts. Cartman getting his ass probed by aliens, stuff like this.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I also heard the new season will be on HBO? These specials might just be a cash grab from Paramount

It's still on Comedy Central, but it streams on HBO Max, And the specials are on Paramount+. Matt and Trey are bilking three platforms at the same time for the same property. That's so devious you'd think both of them were Jews instead of just Matt.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Also the episode where Hilary Clinton had a Nuke on her pussy. Same season if I remember right. Hilary is a cunt and I couldn't even laugh at it. Just awfully unfunny and hard to get thru.
I completely forgot about that one. I don't remember it being as awful as the ones I mentioned, just super boring

I completely forgot about that one. I don't remember it being as awful as the ones I mentioned, just super boring
I invited this cool little stoner chick over to eat mushrooms and bang. We split a quarter and that episode happened to be on. 15 minutes in and we both haven't laughed once. Almost ruined the entire night. I audibled to Beavis and Butt-Head do America and that paid off. Never could bust a nut that night tho. Dang mushrooms would let me. She didn't know that and was very impressed.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I would argue that Lice episode was the first sign of when it started to decline
That lice episode was the moment the series jumped the shark.
Haha. The lice episode is probably in my top ten favorite episodes. I always laugh at the global warming parodies and disaster movie parodies like how the lice think that earth is alive and reacting to them. And how violent and over the top the deaths of the lice are. Like they are burning alive and melting in the acid shampoo. The Thing parody of the blood test where Cartman says that infected blood from lice will jump when exposed to heat. Kenny getting a sock bath from Full Metal Jacket. And then the twist of all of the kids having lice anyways.

Plus the ending parodies a lot of disaster movies where a male and female escape earth on a spaceship or an alien ship and repopulate another planet like Knowing with Nick Cage. The ending is similar with Travis the lice escaping Angelina Jolie's crab infestation. I always loved how silly that episode was but everyone loathes it.

Retard Babies & Butt Sex - South Park (Video Clip) | South Park Studios US
South Park AWESOM-O (TV Episode 2004) - IMDb

South Park Major Boobage (TV Episode 2008) - IMDb

G

Okay... I'll give them credit. Randy realizing the weed thing is shit and going back to being a geologist and the "we missed you Randy" song was good.
That was funny, but him reverting back to the Tegridy weed farmer is disappointing, assuming they're going to stick with that. I was hoping they may have realized they got lost along the way and were the funniest out of everyone. Instead it looks like they did realize it but are going to keep on with the lame DUDE WEED shit anyway.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
They probably are going to be billionaires soon. Seinfeld too. Maybe Tom Cruise.

They must be addicted to the work and the excitement of the tight deadlines. I kind of get that for a few years, but JESUS. After 100 million you can do almost anything imaginable.

Plus, a lot of people punch out for the sake of their legacy. Unless you've still got plenty of ideas and that old lightning in a bottle - such as Opie Radio.
"When you sell your soul to the devil for fame, it will never let you retire but in death."