New Rap music you like thread

G

I'm not a fan of the hip and hopping music, to be honest wit ya, 'cause it's the devil's music and niggers.

1660093136046.png

But I would like to take a moment while this thread is active to point out that @RobertMewler once posted in these threads back on the VBulletin board about how she listened to hip hop when taking the train in NY in the 1990's. She even posted YouTube links, which suggests she still listened to it. That's right, the fat (edit: and husky voiced) pagan larper who is going to read Culture of Critique in the woods actively listens to this garbage while reading out loud Mein Kampf and bitching about degeneracy.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I'm not a fan of the hip and hopping music, to be honest wit ya, 'cause it's the devil's music and niggers.

View attachment 58611

But I would like to take a moment while this thread is active to point out that @RobertMewler once posted in these threads back on the VBulletin board about how she listened to hip hop when taking the train in NY in the 1990's. She even posted YouTube links, which suggests she still listened to it. That's right, the fat (edit: and husky voiced) pagan larper who is going to read Culture of Critique in the woods actively listens to this garbage while reading out loud Mein Kampf and bitching about degeneracy.

rappers used to be hella j woke