• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New pig logic just dropped

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I was pretty young for Reagan but in my lifetime I’ve never seen someone as popular as Obama in politics. Bill Clinton was also very popular but Obama was different. To say Hillary Clinton is the most popular politician ever is as believable as saying the same thing about Jeb Bush (Jeb!)
Forget Reagan, most of the country liked George W Bush - he had crazy approval ratings(for obvious reasons). Obama? Not so.

The difference between Clinton and Obama was that Obamas supporters were in love with him. Obama was actually under 50% approval for almost his entire first term.

As amusing as it is the best parallel for Obama is probably Trump. Not very high approval on average but their supporters are fanatical.

Meanwhile Bidens biggest accomplishment is not being as hated as Jimmy Carter was at his worst... yet. By about 3%.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I was pretty young for Reagan but in my lifetime I’ve never seen someone as popular as Obama in politics. Bill Clinton was also very popular but Obama was different. To say Hillary Clinton is the most popular politician ever is as believable as saying the same thing about Jeb Bush (Jeb!)
Please Clap

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Forget Reagan, most of the country liked George W Bush - he had crazy approval ratings(for obvious reasons). Obama? Not so.

The difference between Clinton and Obama was that Obamas supporters were in love with him. Obama was actually under 50% approval for almost his entire first term.

As amusing as it is the best parallel for Obama is probably Trump. Not very high approval on average but their supporters are fanatical.

Meanwhile Bidens biggest accomplishment is not being as hated as Jimmy Carter was at his worst... yet. By about 3%.
While being very different politically Trump and Obama were very similar with how they got supporters excited for them and to vote for them. Biden supporters now love to say they would never buy Joe Biden shirts / merch / etc but of course support him (sure, Jan) plenty of people bought Obama merch in 2008 (hope, change, yes we can, etc) and we’re excited to vote for him. Clinton I remember being pretty popular his first term (he was a great speaker) but that had faded by his second term.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
If Trump wins Paul will RE-READ SOME FAGGY BOOKS FOR WOMEN
1720470672458.png

I'm so sorry, republicans

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat doesnt realize that he is "pro slavery" since the illegal immigrants arent even getting paid minimum wage and worked hard.

View attachment 209755
Typical liberal - believes immigrants can only do labor jobs for under the table wages. That’s up there with “who will clean your toilets if you deport illegal immigrants?!”

Forum Clout
Pat doesnt realize that he is "pro slavery" since the illegal immigrants arent even getting paid minimum wage and worked hard.

View attachment 209755
I don't know why I bother, but...

Anti-work Pat has said a number of times that inflation comes from corporations being greedy and hiking prices to make as much money as possible. Now suddenly he entertains the idea that they'd have to raise prices to sustain themselves. How does Pat know when it's greed vs necessity? Also, if they are greedy, then prices should already be as high as they can go. And if prices have already risen drastically out of greed as he's assumed, there should be plenty of room to raise wages before profits dry up.

Call me crazy I think this Pat guy is just making shit up to convince retards.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don't know why I bother, but...

Anti-work Pat has said a number of times that inflation comes from corporations being greedy and hiking prices to make as much money as possible. Now suddenly he entertains the idea that they'd have to raise prices to sustain themselves. How does Pat know when it's greed vs necessity? Also, if they are greedy, then prices should already be as high as they can go. And if prices have already risen drastically out of greed as he's assumed, there should be plenty of room to raise wages before profits dry up.

Call me crazy I think this Pat guy is just making shit up to convince retards.
Greed was invented in 2021 by MAGA Republicans and the far right media, child.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I still can’t believe he actually said this yesterday
View attachment 209705
If she was so popular why did she lose the 2008 nomination to a barely known one-term senator from Chicago with a funny name? It’s hard to believe he’s not trolling with shit like this retarded statement.
Yet another Pig Claim™ that is pretty difficult to prove in either direction but stated defiantly as fact. Anyone who has been alive in the US at any point over the last 40 years knows it's not true but proving it isn't super easy. Her "career" is likely referring to her time as a Senator and Secretary of State because those are the only political jobs she's had, ie "her entire career". I'm not including her time as First Lady or whatever because I'm not a fruit who considers that a job.

Anyway, I googled around a bit using specific time frames and the very first result I got from 2000-2014 was this:

Bill, not Hillary, was the most popular politician in the US in 2010. Obama and Mike Fucking Huckabee were 2nd and 3rd. Hillary does not even get an honorable mention in the article. Another Pat lie.