• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New pig logic just dropped

Forum Clout
new-fatism.png

Forum Clout
I still can’t believe he actually said this yesterday
View attachment 209705
If she was so popular why did she lose the 2008 nomination to a barely known one-term senator from Chicago with a funny name? It’s hard to believe he’s not trolling with shit like this retarded statement.
chld.png

If you look at it from a physiological perspective, it makes sense. He says outlandish things and people call him a fat idiot, then he calls them children and his blood pressure shoots up to his brain and pig heart. It's literally a way to keep his blood pumping to all areas of his mass. It's a medical thing.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
View attachment 209709

If you look at it from a physiological perspective, it makes sense. He says outlandish things and people call him a fat idiot, then he calls them children and his blood pressure shoots up to his brain and pig heart. It's literally a way to keep his blood pumping to all areas of his mass. It's a medical thing.
It must cut him so deep to be called a boomer. He’s argued about it before on the basis of age, but what really hurts him are all the nonspoken implications.

After all, Pig is a desirable and cosmopolitan man. Urulokid and Anica would fuck him except for that BITCH Nikki and he was in genuine contention to write for Teen Vogue!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I still can’t believe he actually said this yesterday
View attachment 209705
If she was so popular why did she lose the 2008 nomination to a barely known one-term senator from Chicago with a funny name? It’s hard to believe he’s not trolling with shit like this retarded statement.

He's such a blatantly gaslighting narcissist, it's unreal. Obama has easily been the most "popular" politician in my lifetime (I'm too young to experience the Reagan administration) and it's not even close. Hillary basically campaigned on "hey everyone who loves Obama, it's my turn now!" Like it was pro wrestling and she was Hogan in the late 90s - "okay this Goldberg kid is hot, we can give him some time with the belt but eventually it comes back to me, brother". Which just reinforced Trump's statements on business as usual in the swamp.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Two days ago he was asking someone to explain the UK election to him. Now he's an expert and analyzing takeaways from the French election. I think this guy might be mentally deficient
Maybe he should be reminded in those euro election threads that he admitted he doesnt know what he is talking about.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Nobody knows how to carry out this kind of research online. It's just not possible in Western society. Landline polls are the best way we have to gather data on society.

How can a person view the world in such simple terms and not be put in a group home? There is so much available information that can blow up every one of his flimsy theories but somehow he manages to completely overlook it all. It must cost too much energy having to constantly reconcile his shitty instincts with reality so he just doesnt bother trying. I can't understand how someone this stupid could have slipped through the cracks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's such a blatantly gaslighting narcissist, it's unreal. Obama has easily been the most "popular" politician in my lifetime (I'm too young to experience the Reagan administration) and it's not even close. Hillary basically campaigned on "hey everyone who loves Obama, it's my turn now!" Like it was pro wrestling and she was Hogan in the late 90s - "okay this Goldberg kid is hot, we can give him some time with the belt but eventually it comes back to me, brother". Which just reinforced Trump's statements on business as usual in the swamp.
I was pretty young for Reagan but in my lifetime I’ve never seen someone as popular as Obama in politics. Bill Clinton was also very popular but Obama was different. To say Hillary Clinton is the most popular politician ever is as believable as saying the same thing about Jeb Bush (Jeb!)