New Opster video - he calls Hoo Hoo a .....

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Reminder: Opie hated Howard back when it wasn’t cool. Everybody else is finally realizing what Opie has been calling out for 25 years.

The problem isn't that he hated Howie for being a faggot.
It's that even if OnA was better than Stern, it wasn't his doing, and the second reason probably contributing to the first, it's that he let that Howie resentment slither into absolutely everything and compromise it. If the jews upstairs told them they couldn't do a bit, he would sulk/cry/leave. The better course would be to call them faggots, do what you could to entertain the listeners, then address it behind the scenes. But if Howard upset Opie, all the listeners had to hear about it.... repeatedly. How many fucking hours piled up of him going "this faaaaawkin company doesn't respect me."

As the adage goes, even a drunk, retarded, gay, mother-abandoning, limp-wristed pedophile is right twice a day. In the Greggshells clip, Ant says mentions they had such an amazing opportunity, why not try to at least do the best show they could instead of bitching and moaning about how they're second fiddle?
Then again that could just be retroactive justification to cover up his fear of confrontation, so what da heck do I know?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The problem isn't that he hated Howie for being a faggot.
It's that even if OnA was better than Stern, it wasn't his doing, and the second reason probably contributing to the first, it's that he let that Howie resentment slither into absolutely everything and compromise it. If the jews upstairs told them they couldn't do a bit, he would sulk/cry/leave. The better course would be to call them faggots, do what you could to entertain the listeners, then address it behind the scenes. But if Howard upset Opie, all the listeners had to hear about it.... repeatedly. How many fucking hours piled up of him going "this faaaaawkin company doesn't respect me."

As the adage goes, even a drunk, retarded, gay, mother-abandoning, limp-wristed pedophile is right twice a day. In the Greggshells clip, Ant says mentions they had such an amazing opportunity, why not try to at least do the best show they could instead of bitching and moaning about how they're second fiddle?
Then again that could just be retroactive justification to cover up his fear of confrontation, so what da heck do I know?
Just do the FAWKING bit