• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Missy Muscles Video!

Forum Clout
There is no way she isnt fucking one or more other guys. She isnt going finger herself for 4 months until the ugly old man decides to stop by for a visit.
1000003821.png

cachorro

Forum Clout
In theory. She's a thief and a psycho. Nana already had her arrested once.

If they had children it would be different. For now she only spends his money and tries to be a celebrity. Similar to Norton's husband.
I can see how its hard to tell tone in it, but my post was sarcastic. The joke is it's actually NOT a good idea to have a hooker live with you, for the reasons you've cited.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I don't want to be mean here but what's the appeal for this? Why would anyone pay money to watch a millionaires 30yo prostitute gf to flap her traps? Is she making money from this?

cachorro

Forum Clout
I don't want to be mean here but what's the appeal for this? Why would anyone pay money to watch a millionaires 30yo prostitute gf to flap her traps? Is she making money from this?
My theory is it’s all compound subs who think talking to his stupid girlfriend while she plays call of duty will somehow get them closer to nana