"new" Lady DI clip examples perfectly she wasn't a fan of the show and just needed attention

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
it’s true for most of radio shows “wack pack” types, they just want attention and don’t give a shit about the show. The Howard wack pack were able to get appearance gigs just from calling in so as long as they get on and get fucked with it’s still attention and a low level of “fame”, look at Sterns pack - Wendy The Retard just says yes to everything for close to two decades, Elliot Often was wacky without the show, Beetejuice was brought to them with a midget tossing act, Riley Martin, etc. I remember a couple of the wack pack members thought Gary and Ba Ba Booey were two different people.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Pretty sure

Pretty sure Dr. Steve confirmed that her son mentioned on social media that she passed a few years ago.
She's in a nursing home staring at a white wall trying too cobble up old memories and trying to make sense of it all. I bet she has no idea who O&A are if you'd ask her right now. A fitting end to a waste of life human being.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Bobo's lack of emotions always bothered me the most. Never actually found anything funny and the only time he'd laugh was at stupid shit he said himself. I hate that he used to get free Mets tickets, because he doesn't enjoy anything and he doesnt appreciate it. He just passively experiences things.

Give those tickets to a down syndrome guy who at least looks happy to be there. Actually, don't. Because those kinds of retards would be happy sitting on the floor in a concrete room being fed a bowl of dirt with a few Oreos crushed up into it.

Bobo's lack of emotions always bothered me the most. Never actually found anything funny and the only time he'd laugh was at stupid shit he said himself. I hate that he used to get free Mets tickets, because he doesn't enjoy anything and he doesnt appreciate it. He just passively experiences things.

Give those tickets to a down syndrome guy who at least looks happy to be there. Actually, don't. Because those kinds of retards would be happy sitting on the floor in a concrete room being fed a bowl of dirt with a few Oreos crushed up into it.
Bobo does not get enough hate that the rightfully deserves. He was just a self obsessed, retarded asshole.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
She's been sober for a long time now.

I bet she's fit as fuck.
I have no idea what she looks like now but I'll go out on a limb and say I'd fuck her. The Di dying forum story arc and getting her last picture and stories from a hospice nurse that somebody gets to post on the forum will be surreal.