New Jersey: The Faggot State

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
All those spaghetti niggers there and they can't make one good pizza.
I probably do have some worry of CTE, but at 51 that is unlikely. I'm not fat but I bet you are

My kids except one are all slim and everybody has 5 fingers and toes on each hands, but it sounds like some little niglet you sired may have crab claws like Bree Walker.

My wife is around 20 lbs heavier than when I met her so yea she's fat not too much, but she's had 4 kids and yes having her shit and piss on me is wonderful.

Speaking the truth here brotherman.

I got into Chris about the time the singing competition versus Liquid Chris was happening so been there a while...

I have no doubt that Fatrick will do something very reckless and stupid and land himself in lots of trouble.

Sure Chris had to fuck his mother to do that but he's way more a coward than Fatrick and that's kept him out of trouble, besides the Snyder thing and Gamestop macing of course.

Fatrick is utterly certain and convinced he is an 'actual tough guy' and that a huge cabal of rascals are everywhere. He is convinced that he can just point and that person is arrested and jailed. He's also incredibly insecure, drunken 'brave' and been circling down the drain for a while.

I have long predicted that some innocent sap will look at him wrong at a convention and after a morning of drinking and being ignored he will launch himself at some skinny, short little bloke (because like Chris, Fatrick is a total cowardly cunt and will never get tough with anyone who can fight back) and get himself a lawsuit.

Or he will get so obnoxious and nasty that someone will be sick of his shit at the bar, sick of his smug, self satisfied fat face and will smash his head in...

He will be drunk at some public event and say something to someone expecting compliance, and get fucked up or walk himself into a beating by approaching some people and being a snide cunt or something

He talks himself into a beating and list of charges by the cops...

It will happen. When they come to take away his car and bike and goods he will lose the plot...

Except I offered any of you a chance to call me and hear my voice when you claimed I was Fatrick. Paranoia is very funny. Seriously faggot, I don't care about up or down ribs, but it's hard not see them on every post by a handful of the same people. I also appreciate, the if I have a wife thing, like Fatrick, you find it hard to believe that others have what nearly every other adult has, a partner. I'm sorry if you're a 38 year old man that has had such little contact with broads you're amazed that every dude has one or more. Fuck I know a 500lb'er with a wife.

Talk about bommerisms, you're screaming into the wind about me, what a pussy karen you are Ozzie. Literally the same people, where is Paul R Nelson, talking to one another about me, that's productive. I was home all day cleaning, fixing an oil leak on the UTV, doing laundry(my 2 imaginary youngest sons and I are at the imaginary lake cottage), and other stuff because it was dreary out. In between I came here and see you idiots posting all day, Ozzie dre is now my prag and blows me on request, you want a role too? I have one for you if you want it prag.

I'm not taking their bait, it's pretty harmless, they're baby boys because I'm a later patposter. I love their paranoia, I was Pat, now I'm Cumia, lol, I'm not married, 67, and I make massive grammatical errors that are fewer than theirs. They should stay in their lane like I do, but they probably had the Pat like shitty teen years and now they think because they break that faggot's balls, they can expand outward. I enjoy their efforts especially Ozzie Dre when he boasts of forum cache because it's all he has.

I agree, the best way to keep it fun is the Pat stuff, because we're the content then, it's a clubhouse, sure some other stuff is funny but unless we jump on those people the disconnect is too far. We can all laugh at things we as group take part in a way we can't at things outside of our universe. The best way to make them funny is for us to all branch out into some other lolcows then we can listen to the podcast discuss the highlights. The truth is this is the funniest place online and the podcast should always be us, being us, with us on. I'm not worried that some people get "forum famous" because anybody can go on. It's a new way to see some funny fucks be funny.

G

I probably do have some worry of CTE, but at 51 that is unlikely. I'm not fat but I bet you are

My kids except one are all slim and everybody has 5 fingers and toes on each hands, but it sounds like some little niglet you sired may have crab claws like Bree Walker.

My wife is around 20 lbs heavier than when I met her so yea she's fat not too much, but she's had 4 kids and yes having her shit and piss on me is wonderful.

Speaking the truth here brotherman.

I got into Chris about the time the singing competition versus Liquid Chris was happening so been there a while...

I have no doubt that Fatrick will do something very reckless and stupid and land himself in lots of trouble.

Sure Chris had to fuck his mother to do that but he's way more a coward than Fatrick and that's kept him out of trouble, besides the Snyder thing and Gamestop macing of course.

Fatrick is utterly certain and convinced he is an 'actual tough guy' and that a huge cabal of rascals are everywhere. He is convinced that he can just point and that person is arrested and jailed. He's also incredibly insecure, drunken 'brave' and been circling down the drain for a while.

I have long predicted that some innocent sap will look at him wrong at a convention and after a morning of drinking and being ignored he will launch himself at some skinny, short little bloke (because like Chris, Fatrick is a total cowardly cunt and will never get tough with anyone who can fight back) and get himself a lawsuit.

Or he will get so obnoxious and nasty that someone will be sick of his shit at the bar, sick of his smug, self satisfied fat face and will smash his head in...

He will be drunk at some public event and say something to someone expecting compliance, and get fucked up or walk himself into a beating by approaching some people and being a snide cunt or something

He talks himself into a beating and list of charges by the cops...

It will happen. When they come to take away his car and bike and goods he will lose the plot...

Except I offered any of you a chance to call me and hear my voice when you claimed I was Fatrick. Paranoia is very funny. Seriously faggot, I don't care about up or down ribs, but it's hard not see them on every post by a handful of the same people. I also appreciate, the if I have a wife thing, like Fatrick, you find it hard to believe that others have what nearly every other adult has, a partner. I'm sorry if you're a 38 year old man that has had such little contact with broads you're amazed that every dude has one or more. Fuck I know a 500lb'er with a wife.

Talk about bommerisms, you're screaming into the wind about me, what a pussy karen you are Ozzie. Literally the same people, where is Paul R Nelson, talking to one another about me, that's productive. I was home all day cleaning, fixing an oil leak on the UTV, doing laundry(my 2 imaginary youngest sons and I are at the imaginary lake cottage), and other stuff because it was dreary out. In between I came here and see you idiots posting all day, Ozzie dre is now my prag and blows me on request, you want a role too? I have one for you if you want it prag.

I'm not taking their bait, it's pretty harmless, they're baby boys because I'm a later patposter. I love their paranoia, I was Pat, now I'm Cumia, lol, I'm not married, 67, and I make massive grammatical errors that are fewer than theirs. They should stay in their lane like I do, but they probably had the Pat like shitty teen years and now they think because they break that faggot's balls, they can expand outward. I enjoy their efforts especially Ozzie Dre when he boasts of forum cache because it's all he has.

I agree, the best way to keep it fun is the Pat stuff, because we're the content then, it's a clubhouse, sure some other stuff is funny but unless we jump on those people the disconnect is too far. We can all laugh at things we as group take part in a way we can't at things outside of our universe. The best way to make them funny is for us to all branch out into some other lolcows then we can listen to the podcast discuss the highlights. The truth is this is the funniest place online and the podcast should always be us, being us, with us on. I'm not worried that some people get "forum famous" because anybody can go on. It's a new way to see some funny fucks be funny.

Hey Earl! We gotta any pasta back there? Fucking starving

G

What about busy city gas stations? I can't imagine there being 8 wet backs waiting to pump your gas at a busy urban place.

Also...You can't buy beer and booze at the same place in Philadelphia? I can see small towns/counties having these weird laws, but major cities?

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
What about busy city gas stations? I can't imagine there being 8 wet backs waiting to pump your gas at a busy urban place.

Also...You can't buy beer and booze at the same place in Philadelphia? I can see small towns/counties having these weird laws, but major cities?
You can’t buy beer and booze in the same store in the entire state of New York. You have to call beer distributors to buy a keg.

G

You can’t buy beer and booze in the same store in the entire state of New York. You have to call beer distributors to buy a keg.
What the fuck are you talking about?

"Hello liquor store employee, I'd like to buy a 12 pack of beer.".

"Sorry sir, in NYC you can only buy beer by the keg from a licensed distributor."

So, I buy liquor at the liquor store, but have to go somewhere else to buy a 12 pack of beer? Retarded.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
What the fuck are you talking about?

"Hello liquor store employee, I'd like to buy a 12 pack of beer.".

"Sorry sir, in NYC you can only buy beer by the keg from a licensed distributor."

So, I buy liquor at the liquor store, but have to go somewhere else to buy a 12 pack of beer? Retarded.
Beer, except for kegs, are sold at grocery stores, drug stores and bodegas. It is a very useless law.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Yeah. Restaurants can sell 6pks to go. In the last few years convenience stores/gas stations can sell 6pks.

Beer by the case - Beer distributor
Wine @ liquor - state store. Like run by the state of PA. With state employees. #goFentgo