New Jersey: The Faggot State

Drove through this state and had to gas up. Saw 4-5 cars lined up for a pump with an attendant, so drove around to a free pump to do it myself. As I was driving to get back on the freeway I noticed that every single gas station had a box between the pumps, and, as it would turn out, gassing up on your own is illegal. I couldn't believe it. People in NJ are so fucking retarded they can't gas up their own vehicle. What's more is that if you look up the stats, they're proud of this. They don't want to change it, because they think it gives them character.

I used to think CA was the worst state in the union, but not anymore. It's NJ. Imagine cucking yourself on a near daily basis having to wait for a monkey to fill up your gas tank. They probably even tip the gas attendant.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It’s so they can tell themselves that’s a benefit of paying the high NJ taxes. A couple times I’ve driven through forgetting you can’t pump your gas in Jersey and the attendants yell at you. It’s not as backwards as PA where you can’t buy beer and liquor at the same place in certain areas.
the booze laws in PA are baffling. Also I hold NJ in lower esteem than even Delaware, and I saw some scumbag tying off in his car on the road outside of Wilmington once

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
It’s so they can tell themselves that’s a benefit of paying the high NJ taxes. A couple times I’ve driven through forgetting you can’t pump your gas in Jersey and the attendants yell at you. It’s not as backwards as PA where you can’t buy beer and liquor at the same place in certain areas.
Pa still has dry towns also, years back me and cousin went to this bumblefuck race track with cooler full of beer and was drinking it, then noticed people just staring at us like wtf, talked to guy at work next day said you can't do that in that town, just recently they relaxed it by allowing drinking at the golf course club house only

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pa still has dry towns also, years back me and cousin went to this bumblefuck race track with cooler full of beer and was drinking it, then noticed people just staring at us like wtf, talked to guy at work next day said you can't do that in that town, just recently they relaxed it by allowing drinking at the golf course club house only
Yeah especially in some of the Mennonite areas, the church controls the city. I know one Mennonite area in PA that they didn’t even want the police to have guns and the Christian private schools didn’t allow school dances or the students to put locks on their lockers because they didn’t think anyone (especially teenagers) would steal because they Bible said not to. This wasn’t even 20 years ago.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Yeah especially in some of the Mennonite areas, the church controls the city. I know one Mennonite area in PA that they didn’t even want the police to have guns and the Christian private schools didn’t allow school dances or the students to put locks on their lockers because they didn’t think anyone (especially teenagers) would steal because they Bible said not to. This wasn’t even 20 years ago.
We never would have even guessed it in this town, it was old coal mining white trash town not religious, looked it up they have quite a bit of places still https://www.lcb.pa.gov/Licensing/Topics-of-Interest/Documents/Dry_Municipalities_List.pdf

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
This faggot is from there.

1654210997314.jpeg

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Many states still have dry towns. I guess if thats what the town votes for than whatever, to each their own. What I dont understand is that liquor and beer cant be sold in the same building in PA, seems like some holdover from prohibition that should be done away with. Does anyone know why that is?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Many states still have dry towns. I guess if thats what the town votes for than whatever, to each their own. What I dont understand is that liquor and beer cant be sold in the same building in PA, seems like some holdover from prohibition that should be done away with. Does anyone know why that is?
Can't really find much but the prohibition had some to do with it along with regulation, https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2016/02/19/liquor-laws-how-get-beer-pennsylvania/80508058/