• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Grift Unlocked

Patty's Stubby Fingers

ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
Might break his hand on her Robert Z'dar face.

LauraLoomer_Getty.jpg
Easter Island head

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
Joaquin Gyllenhaal on the right.
Born in New York, Jewish, and Italian. Itā€™s like a bad fucking joke.

I love the fact that Italians keep getting reminded theyā€™re a bunch of worthless fucking meatballs. First this guinea loses out to a jew broad and then Desantis lost out to an Indian woman.

NOT. WELCOME.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
If the J6 rioters were all black Nana and his crowd would be having a fucking field day. They wouldnā€™t care if a nigger were 99, you would be hearing about ā€œTAKING RESPONSIBILITYā€ and ā€œTHEIR ENTITLEMENTā€. So i guess we just shouldnā€™t prosecute people based on age or some shit. What the fuck is he even getting at.

Imagine watching a bunch of people storm the Capitol (in an attempt to obstruct a government proceeding) then moseying behind them going ā€œOmg iā€™m going to pray in there!ā€ and expecting not to get arrested. But I guess she just went to the Capitol on Jan 6th to pray, right? Makes sense. Fucking retards.