New Evidence and Suspect in Bernell Murder Case..

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
dd2adc1ce44dd19158012c0bb267228b.jpg

As you can see Milwaukee man, Patrick Tomlinson is sporting a very similar outfit, as well as body style (fat)..
We also know Patrick supports violence against Trump Supporters, and this crime happened just a few min away from his pen..
I hope the Milwaukee PD does their job and Bernell's family can find some closure..

Please share this photo on Twitter and other places that you think might help..

#Justic4Bernell #DLTIW

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It actually looks like him and it’s actually close to his house. He’s also a legit gun nut who constantly threatens Trump supporters online and is always bragging about being a tough guy who will shoot nazis with his gun collection.

poor Bernell. The truth will come out one day sweet Prince. #justiceforbernell

0d77bf96-de7b-49f6-a1a3-8b61b9f66adb-42279.jpg

I think people assume this is black-on-black crime, but I think in this picture you can see light, Caucasian or Hispanic looking skin underneath the cap. Whatever mask the suspect is wearing covers the front of the face but not the sides.

Is there like a Wisconsin Crime Stoppers thing someone can report to? White male, fits the description, lives close by, motive is he has a psychotic hatred of Trump voters who particularly can't stand black conservatives (that sheriff in the cowboy hat). With zero suspects, we should at least give them what we have.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
View attachment 1075

I think people assume this is black-on-black crime, but I think in this picture you can see light, Caucasian or Hispanic looking skin underneath the cap. Whatever mask the suspect is wearing covers the front of the face but not the sides.

Is there like a Wisconsin Crime Stoppers thing someone can report to? White male, fits the description, lives close by, motive is he has a psychotic hatred of Trump voters who particularly can't stand black conservatives (that sheriff in the cowboy hat). With zero suspects, we should at least give them what we have.
It would be morally wrong to not share our suspicions, to be complete honest witcha

Caverlock

Nice For Here
View attachment 1075

I'm not weighing in on this, really, since I'm already pinned down by the prospect of bogus litigation, but some people have said that bike matches the one in this video:

Pat’s 4th Chin

Ooga Booga
View attachment 1075

That must be his shitty Triump motorcycle he keeps bragging about

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
To me, the most compelling evidence is the Twitter post that he made shortly afterwards, where his face was a particularly peculiar shade of red that it hasn't been before or afterwards, and wearing a Captain America face mask. I guess because he felt that he had been "fighting Nazis"? And then the weird "Nature is healing" post.

I 100% believe that he did this. No joke or bit about it. I will report my suspicions to anyone.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Not only did he do it he bragged about it on twitter 20 minutes later by posting a captain america face with his skin tone red as a tomato from what looks like panic and small amount of exercise (bike riding) thinking it would be a good alibi.

He got a ticket the next morning speeding away to some lake 5 hours away to ditch the evidence and his husband Niki Robinson who is also an accomplice to murder was with him.

Justice for Bernell Trammell!
Wait for the knock, Paggot.

e0OvTb1.png

EWXhdZP.jpg

Closet faggot and PPP bandit Pisstooth Niki Robinson in the lake ditching evidence with the Pig the next day.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I knew the moment MPD released the photos of the suspect. Like an ancient guttural instinct that it was him. His body shape, the disguise, the method, the motive.

Like the week leading up to it he was just going off on our "civil war" and Trump talking about sending the National Guard to Milwaukee because it was knee deep in libtard nigger riots. His mindset was totally "it's war." I think he did it for practice. The actual tough guy never killed no one before so he had to get his cherry busted before the actual war.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
View attachment 1075

Even if it’s not caucasian or hispanic looking skin, I wouldn’t put it beyond Tubs to commit a murder in blackface.

Actually that’s impossible because that’d be hilarious and Patricia hasn’t done anything intentionally amusing in his life

G

To me, the most compelling evidence is the Twitter post that he made shortly afterwards, where his face was a particularly peculiar shade of red that it hasn't been before or afterwards, and wearing a Captain America face mask. I guess because he felt that he had been "fighting Nazis"? And then the weird "Nature is healing" post.

I 100% believe that he did this. No joke or bit about it. I will report my suspicions to anyone.
He looks awfully disheveled...

Screenshot_20201024-153427_Chrome.jpg