New Canadian bill makes online hate punishable by up to life in prison

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
You've had it far too good for far too long you whiny little shit. The men who built the civilization that allows you to live so comfortably were invariably "right-wing" by today's standards. You wouldn't have survived.
I am right-wing, you daft cunt. but modern conservatives do fuckall to stop leftists from absolutely ploughing right over them

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I am right-wing, you daft cunt. but modern conservatives do fuckall to stop leftists from absolutely ploughing right over them
Conservatives are just retarded. You can't stop a liberal society from going to shit without getting rid of liberalism entirely. Look at the trans shit - conservatives just say "well once you're an adult it's none of my business but kids? Way too far!"

That's what we all thought ten years ago. Let's just roll the clock back ten years and see what happens, right? Stupits.

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
Conservatives are just retarded. You can't stop a liberal society from going to shit without getting rid of liberalism entirely. Look at the trans shit - conservatives just say "well once you're an adult it's none of my business but kids? Way too far!"

That's what we all thought ten years ago. Let's just roll the clock back ten years and see what happens, right? Stupits.
I don't understand their insistence on playing fair. leftists have shown time after time that they are more than willing to lie, cheat, and steal to get their way, and it's working.