New Arctic Monkeys making your favorite band look like Joe Cumbia level unskilled faggots

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The debut was "old stuff" by the time it was officially released. I'd had the demos for about a year when it came out. That's how they were able to bring out the second a year later as most of they had written. He's probably burnt himself out as I think with his side project, which was also a success, he wrote 5 albums in 6 years before he was in his mid 20s.

AM was undoubtedly their best album, and I also think tranquility base was better than any of the early ones. It’s just my taste obviously but never understood the people who want them to keep churning out generic indie pop rock.

It was okay. Didn't care for the meandering intro but it was nice enough once it got going. I feel like The Walkmen have been doing a more interesting version of this indie-meets-lounge sound for the last 15 years, though.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I hated their debut back in 2006. I've hated everything I've heard that they've released except for AM. Which is oddly one of my most played albums of that year. It's as if they took a year off from being huge faggots, made real music then fell back to faggotry.

G

As a young lad i liked their first album when it came out, was a real banger. Even saw them in concert back then.

Haven’t listened to them in 10 years though, seems i’m not missing much.