New Arctic Monkeys making your favorite band look like Joe Cumbia level unskilled faggots

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I actually enjoyed their first couple of albums, but now they're just another pretentious band trying to do artsy fartsy rock that's boring as shit, but people like Anthony Fantano will insist it's great because it isn't mainstream.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Boring, pretentious horseshit - like everything else they've done for the last 10 years.

They're one of those bands who resented the style of music that made them popular in the beginning, so they've gone to every effort to sound as different to that as possible since but it's just ponderous garbage.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
He might be the most annoying fucker on the whole of YT and that's some accomplishment these days.
He's awful for sure, but this guy might even be worse. He runs a channel similar to Fantano's, but it's more focused on rock and pop music. Try and make it through this video without punching out over his shitty jokes. Also, nice makeup stupid.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I actually really like this song.

I think their albums get better, too. I know most people disagree but it’s progressed from bland indie rock to something interesting.

Some bands I love because they stay the same, like Rammstein, and others I enjoy to see how they’re evolving as they get older.

Boring, pretentious horseshit - like everything else they've done for the last 10 years.

They're one of those bands who resented the style of music that made them popular in the beginning, so they've gone to every effort to sound as different to that as possible since but it's just ponderous garbage.
To be fair to them they were 17 when they wrote most the first two albums. If you like the same styles of anything you did at 17 when you are 36 you are a bit of a loser. They do whatever the fuck they want and don't particularly ask for people to go along with it.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
To be fair to them they were 17 when they wrote most the first two albums. If you like the same styles of anything you did at 17 when you are 36 you are a bit of a loser. They do whatever the fuck they want and don't particularly ask for people to go along with it.
They were I think 19 when their first album came out. I think the lead singer dropped out of college for it. They were opening for Oasis before they were 21 if I’m not mistaken. Haven’t really followed them since like 2009 or some shit. But you’re exactly right. You’re a complete faggot if you’re still into the exact same shit almost hitting 40. You know? Like Patrick? I guess The Beatles and pretty much any band that’s considered good are pretentious faggots too. The song was alright.

They were I think 19 when their first album came out. I think the lead singer dropped out of college for it. They were opening for Oasis before they were 21 if I’m not mistaken. Haven’t really followed them since like 2009 or some shit. But you’re exactly right. You’re a complete faggot if you’re still into the exact same shit almost hitting 40. You know? Like Patrick? I guess The Beatles and pretty much any band that’s considered good are pretentious faggots too. The song was alright.
The debut was "old stuff" by the time it was officially released. I'd had the demos for about a year when it came out. That's how they were able to bring out the second a year later as most of they had written. He's probably burnt himself out as I think with his side project, which was also a success, he wrote 5 albums in 6 years before he was in his mid 20s.