NEW 9/11 FOOTAGE JUST DROPPED!!!

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
weird account just posted never before seen footage of the 2nd plane hitting the WTC. the video editing is odd as well.

kevin was in the air force. horned owl isn't shown in the video.

horned owl aircraft:

"

he U.S. Intelligence Community led the development of this very quiet and high-efficiency unmanned reconnaissance aircraft.​

"

"What does it mean to see a horned owl?
Small wonder, then, that among many tribes, seeing or hearing an owl is believed to be a bad omen, often signaling serious illness or death to come, especially when a night owl is seen during the day, or an owl is found hanging about the home or village instead of the woods."

i'm in a schizo rabbit hole for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Oy vey, how terrible!

download (3).jpeg

RobertMewler

What's so odd about the footage or the statements? That some Christian says, "Lord God" instead of, "Holy fucking shit!"? Eh. He sounded like a tourist (that was not a NY accent).

I saw both towers with holes/smoking/on fire with my own eyes that day so if you're questioning if it even happened I can't help you.

The end of the video with that song was corny though lol. He'd obviously been in NY that week and compiled his other tourist footage (awkwardly) at the end.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
What's so odd about the footage or the statements? That some Christian says, "Lord God" instead of, "Holy fucking shit!"? Eh. He sounded like a tourist (that was not a NY accent).

I saw both towers with holes/smoking/on fire with my own eyes that day so if you're questioning if it even happened I can't help you.

The end of the video with that song was corny though lol. He'd obviously been in NY that week and compiled his other tourist footage (awkwardly) at the end.

just skimmed the wikileaks article. really interesting - will read all of it later.

i'm not saying it didn't happen. clearly two building fell that day. it's certain details that bother me:

- foreign intelligence agencies having intel the attack was coming before it happened but the US govt. acted like they didn't know so weren't prepared for it.

- cell phones from 2001 still being able to send calls with crystal clear audio quality from a high

- the altered pentagon footage and lack of any other video footage from security cameras that day

- the extreme ariel maneuvers the pentagon plane performed without being destroyed by the g-force on its way down