• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never listened to Big Jay. He could be the funniest fucker on Earth. But he deserves to die for this.

G

I liked him on Tough Crowd. He and Nick used to have funny race arguments. I also appreciated him not really caring about doing the O&A show. Keep the boys humble.
Doesn't he actually live in Philly? Not really worth it for him. I like that whenever he was on he was almost always late, true to form for those people.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Not only is he one of, if not the, funniest comedian right now and for the last few years but he is also hilarious just in being. I know that for some reason the way he dresses and how he seriously thought he would win that basketball game pisses off people, for some insane reason, but I can't get over how funny it is that he sincerely believes in himself that much.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You folks think he ever thought of going on a diet instead of doing all this gay shit
He and his dumbass girlfriend have talked about trying to diet on the Bonfire and they both lack the control to stick with it. I think it's mainly Jay because she managed to quit drinking and if Jay is going down a bad path he'd drag her down it with him. "If I can't lose weight you can't either."

They went on Ozempic for like a month and a half and quit because it was making them throw up every time they ate. And they were most likely forcing down cheesesteaks and dat CHOP CHEE all the time instead of just not eating when they're not hungry. Whenever the Ozempic was brought up on LOS the guest would be like "have you noticed any difference?" and he'd have a little pout about it. He'll never lose weight because he expects it all to happen at once like it did for Bobby Kelly (via surgery) and quits when it doesn't. He'd be even more ridiculous if he was thin though with his stupid nu metal look.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He and his dumbass girlfriend have talked about trying to diet on the Bonfire and they both lack the control to stick with it. I think it's mainly Jay because she managed to quit drinking and if Jay is going down a bad path he'd drag her down it with him. "If I can't lose weight you can't either."

They went on Ozempic for like a month and a half and quit because it was making them throw up every time they ate. And they were most likely forcing down cheesesteaks and dat CHOP CHEE all the time instead of just not eating when they're not hungry. Whenever the Ozempic was brought up on LOS the guest would be like "have you noticed any difference?" and he'd have a little pout about it. He'll never lose weight because he expects it all to happen at once like it did for Bobby Kelly (via surgery) and quits when it doesn't. He'd be even more ridiculous if he was thin though with his stupid nu metal look.
I fucking hate dummies who take weight loss drugs. You might as well start smoking meth to lose the weight. The only two ways to lose it are to diet or get surgery and theres no inbetween. Both you need self control for which most FATTIES lack.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I fucking hate dummies who take weight loss drugs. You might as well start smoking meth to lose the weight. The only two ways to lose it are to diet or get surgery and theres no inbetween. Both you need self control for which most FATTIES lack.
Tbf, the drugs are a diet. It literally takes away your appetite and people eat less or pretty much lose the desire to eat. I'm surprised it took so long for the general public to catch on. Celebrities have been using it for a few years-

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
something like this?

kevin-smith-director-wearing-long-shorts-stops-at-a-petrol-station-C2W44A.jpg
Praying for a Phil Leotardo moment to happen here.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Tbf, the drugs are a diet. It literally takes away your appetite and people eat less or pretty much lose the desire to eat. I'm surprised it took so long for the general public to catch on. Celebrities have been using it for a few years-

It's all about calories eat less than 2000 calories a day and work out, an hour run burns about 700 so it's not that hard if you are not a lazy fuck for decades like the likes of pig gay or boob Kelly

Doing drugs or letting some kike open you up and cut off your stomach should really be the last option, wtf are these lazy cunts thinking

Steve khaleesi literally had to kill himself because he let them open him up and got an infection

Forum Clout
I remember when Pig Gay’s special was about to come out on Comedy Central, I told all my comedy buddies to watch it because he’s generally funny on podcasts and shit. The absolute cringiest moment of my life was watching that special with a roomful of people in complete silence as Jay dropped such all-timers as “Hey, Chinese guy, you gonna do some fuckin karate kicks?” and “Hey, dude, you with her? You gonna fuck her? Nah, you ain’t fuckin her.” Crowd work is a true art.