• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never listened to Big Jay. He could be the funniest fucker on Earth. But he deserves to die for this.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
BC65C586-B72A-4872-BA71-8D696FF3BFFE.jpeg

PULL DOWN YOUR PANT LEG RETARD.

Why does Bobby look like an old Korean man?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Even when he's acting like an insufferable know-nothing faggot (and he is A LOT), I can guarantee he'll always say something that makes me laugh. I consider him my favorite current comic for that reason. His ability to say funny shit off the cuff is his only redeeming quality though. He has bad taste in everything, he's wrong about almost everything he says but the way he fucking dresses and styles himself is by far the most hateable thing about him. Like, it actually makes me mad that someone else of any race or age dresses like that with that faggy hairdo and all his little gay accessories.

The most bizarre part is that he really thinks he looks cool. To the point that any time the fact that he dresses like an idiot gets brought up to him he gets genuinely pissed off and eventually just shuts down completely and pouts. Luis has really crushed his fucking soul a few times on LOS about it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He’s doing a bit. There’s no way anyone would dress like that if they weren’t brain damaged or a nigger.
It's not a bit. It is some kind of brain damage. He has wild self-image issues. He fucks with a shirt on, showers in the dark and avoids looking in the mirror. I'm not kidding, he's talked about that stuff a bunch. He always tried to hide his weird rat teeth until he got big fake ones recently and is now always flashing a big toothy smile in pictures. He was going to get liposuction on his gunt so his dick would look bigger and still might. Some dildo that was on the show Rockstar Supernova gave him a Hot Topic makeover one time and assured him that he looked cool and he's believed it ever since. When someone challenges him on that he gets so defensive that he literally gets shaky-voiced like he's going to burst into tears and then just shuts down and doesn't talk.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's not a bit. It is some kind of brain damage. He has wild self-image issues. He fucks with a shirt on, showers in the dark and avoids looking in the mirror. I'm not kidding, he's talked about that stuff a bunch. He always tried to hide his weird rat teeth until he got big fake ones recently and is now always flashing a big toothy smile in pictures. He was going to get liposuction on his gunt so his dick would look bigger and still might. Some dildo that was on the show Rockstar Supernova gave him a Hot Topic makeover one time and assured him that he looked cool and he's believed it ever since. When someone challenges him on that he gets so defensive that he literally gets shaky-voiced like he's going to burst into tears and then just shuts down and doesn't talk.

That’s not good. That’s very gay. The kind of fragile mental illness you need to avoid at all costs.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
lol, he doesn't have a positive self image.

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
View attachment 165820
No?

Big Jay seems like a decent guy. The Redbar folks got him in the street not too long ago and he was cool about answering their questions. I think he won them over at least a bit.

Most annoying thing about him aside from the way he dresses is his GF Christine and her annoying Mitzi Shore cackle-laugh.
the way nana looks in this picture reminds me of this fuck
slim 2.jpg