• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never Fag-get

BenDovid

Forum Clout
@BenDovid , does Fred smell as bad as he looks?

He's just an idiot. I remember very early at XM, we had some shit guest who made toothpick statues or some shit. Anyway, Fred was waiting downstairs for some reason, and legit hockey checks the guy twice. Full on body contact, HARD. I'm an intern at this point and I'm watching some idiot potentially fuck my gig away by literally assaulting a guest. This isn't some in-studio bit, you're just some fan getting physical with somebody on the street. I'll get myself fired, thank you very much!

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Bsf6uPw.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He's just an idiot. I remember very early at XM, we had some shit guest who made toothpick statues or some shit. Anyway, Fred was waiting downstairs for some reason, and legit hockey checks the guy twice. Full on body contact, HARD. I'm an intern at this point and I'm watching some idiot potentially fuck my gig away by literally assaulting a guest. This isn't some in-studio bit, you're just some fan getting physical with somebody on the street. I'll get myself fired, thank you very much!

I credit you for not killing him.

So Ron DID make one good decision after Fezzie left.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
These Fred types who still piss and shit about 9/11 are the exact same who buy the zog lie about it being just a few desert niggers and chimp out when you point to Bush, the CIA, Israel, Lebanon, or the Saudis.

"I want justice for the victims UNLESS IT VIOLATES MY FLAG-SALUTING PREPACKAGED VERSION OF EVENTS," boomer faggots.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Isn’t this the same boomer trash who was yucking it up with the boys when the Hulk Hogan 9/11 pictures were posted on some unwitting person’s Facebook? Good to see Twitter turned everyone queer.
Fred's missing his dancing partners.

Because he's one of the many kikes glommed onto the Tranthony Golem.

Rest in piss, Fred.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I remember him crying on R&F about how people had spurrled his one chance in life (his dumb podcast)... what a fucking sadsack.

Any wackbag (it means jerking-off, teehee) members who promulgated this shit deserve to be taken-out & flogged
Hey fucko, maybe you forgot you've been away a long time blah de blah.. what was that gay song you were rapping to?