• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neurotic, paranoid and disobedient. A Danny Ross super cut.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Steve spending his 5a to 7a posting Amazon links in a Foundry post is not doing anything for the show. Like, I know for you it's fun to think like you actually worked there, but ya didn't. I was there every day at 5am. Not you. So you can delude yourself however you'd like, I know what got done every morning and by exactly who.

Why was the staff bloated? Ask Ben and Erik. Those were guys hired to produce in 2004. Steve was audio/production. Ben was good for dealing with XM/DC and minor guest bookings but that's it. He wasn't coming up with material. Neither was Erik, unless it was a sound clip from last night's Futurama where Fry said "Jimmy!" and Erik thought that was gonna be gangbusters on the show.

Are you comparing the Opie & Anthony show to Rush Limbaugh? That's great. That's fun.

It's weird that you think about that as a "straight" man.

You sound poor. Like, you seem very bothered that I do well for myself and can shitpost here simultaneously. Project harder homeboy. You wish you had a high paying job you could fuck off all day with. You fucking wish you do. But you don't. You're a shift working poor, like the rest of these larping idiots.
You have a fan club, fucking hilarious

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
You keep wanting to compare shows that are nothing like O&A to O&A. What's your endgame here. You wanna be right? You want me to say, wow, man, yeah, you're right?

That's not going to happen. Buy a Delorean, and go back in time, since that's your favorite place to be and see if you can make a difference, OK? Have a good one.
Really wasn't trying to be antagonistic, but I thought it was "settled science" at this point that it doesn't take six full-time staffers for a 4 hour shock jock radio show. Time has shown that to be the case because that model doesn't exist anymore

BenDovid

Forum Clout
at this point that it doesn't take six full-time staffers for a 4 hour shock jock radio show. Time has shown that to be the case because that model doesn't exist anymore

Neat. You don't need to send telegraphs anymore because we have cell phones now. Wow bro you're a fucking genius. You got anymore of these wise gems you wanna school all of us with? I never realized now is twenty years different ago from then. Fucking mind blown, bruh.

Next this clown is gonna tell me Zip drives are obsolete..

Hey pal, since you're such an expert on successful radio shows, where's yours? How many staff do you have? Oh that's right. You don't deserve to smell my shit when it comes to radio. I was more successful than you 20 years ago, working for free, but you're gonna tell me how shit is now. Gotcha.

Forum Clout
Neat. You don't need to send telegraphs anymore because we have cell phones now. Wow bro you're a fucking genius. You got anymore of these wise gems you wanna school all of us with? I never realized now is twenty years different ago from then. Fucking mind blown, bruh.

Shut the fuck up, Boq. You literal black person. Mogadishu monkeyster. I'm glad you lost your brother. That was Allah honor killing him for his own good, to get him away from you, the grandma smasher.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Good little muslim. Let it all out.
Confused Nick Young / Swaggy P | Know ...

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I really wouldn’t have expected there to be even ONE person who spent years consistently taking every single piece of bait this place lays out for them, by my count we have at least 4 (Pat, Ant, Joe, and Danny). We shouldn’t take that for granted.

Lmao. Bait. GO AWAY! BAITIN. I love watching you guys twist every little thing to fit your narrative. He posted!!! GOTEM! lmao. You do you homey.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Now. Does anyone have experience with AtGames Legends 4K Pinball tables? Adams Family looking mighty fine....

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

Hey pal, since you're such an expert on successful radio shows, where's yours? How many staff do you have? Oh that's right. You don't deserve to smell my shit when it comes to radio. I was more successful than you 20 years ago, working for free, but you're gonna tell me how shit is now. Gotcha.
Yes, telegraphs are obsolete just like having a huge staff for a radio show is obsolete/unnecessary. We are in agreement. That's why it was perplexing that you were arguing earlier the show needed six of you, not eight. As time has proven, two or so would suffice.

You and I have been the hosts of the same amount of successful radio shows. Zero.

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes, telegraphs are obsolete just like having a huge staff for a radio show is obsolete/unnecessary. We are in agreement. That's why it was perplexing that you were arguing earlier the show needed six of you, not eight.

You and I have been the hosts of the same amount of successful radio shows. Zero.

Radio shows don't exist anymore like they did. Yes, our staff was bloated. No, 6 people is not too many for a high profile syndicated morning show. Is today then? No. Is then now? No.

Why don't you tell me how YOU would have done it. That's what you want after all. You wanna show me how smart you are right? So do.

How many people does it take to operate a live, morning talk show? Explain all positions and functions. Love to hear your thoughts.

Right because you've never so much as dipped a toe into the business, while I was Senior Producer of the show you still can't let go of. I love it when listeners think they know about stuff. Keep going, what else have you been absolutely nothing at?