Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I was trying to be nice, and not stoop to his obvious Down syndrome disability or ugly illegal immigrant wife.

05662B9B-04CE-4ADE-AEA2-DCC3FB46BC9E.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
To be fair to first few episodes were ok. I laughed my ass off in the chat.
The chat, was the only good part. Dan is/was a terrible host. A chat for the bbbboys will always be better than any “show” for the board. There’s endless content to reference here, yet somehow Dan couldn’t reference anything after the 3rd episode. It sucked, we don’t need a fawkin podcast, and Dan is gay. Anyone who tells me otherwise is crazy or fucking with me.

G

The chat, was the only good part. Dan is/was a terrible host. A chat for the bbbboys will always be better than any “show” for the board. There’s endless content to reference here, yet somehow Dan couldn’t reference anything after the 3rd episode. It sucked, we don’t need a fawkin podcast, and Dan is gay. Anyone who tells me otherwise is crazy or fucking with me.

He always was so distracted by the chat it became really fun to fuck with him.

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
He always was so distracted by the chat it became really fun to fuck with him.
He was constantly looking for some faggot support. Joe Qumia, and many others, gave him shit constantly, and he’d never acknowledge it. He was waiting for the right Reddit tier joke to display. Not sure what’s wrong with your life that you need approval from “rascals” online. Well maybe having a shit cleaner mail order bride does that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
He was constantly looking for some faggot support. Joe Qumia, and many others, gave him shit constantly, and he’d never acknowledge it. He was waiting for the right Reddit tier joke to display. Not sure what’s wrong with your life that you need approval from “rascals” online. Well maybe having a shit cleaner mail order bride does that.
When I did tune in I'd constantly ask what his favorite Abe Vigoda movie was. He ignored it until Bam was on, she said Good Burger because she's a sweet angel and Dan said The Godfather and he thought I played Luca Brasi.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
We can all say what we will about Dan now - I personally think he has Down syndrome - but I was happy to have a podcast for this community. I remember being so excited for those first three episodes
He's an inspiration to the MRDD community. Successful novelty salesman, podcaster married to an industrious fellow mong..