Navalny.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Reddits guy? Dont care. Its really gay that Russia even had a proclaimed peacenik globalist. I've heard people say that he was actually a Russian Imperialist/tsarist/uber nationalist when he was younger, but softened with all the NGO money as he got older. Not sure if thats true. I cant @ boq because I forget what he changed his name to, but when you read this, whats your take?

G

A guy gets poisoned, and sent to the north pole, then dies. Big fucking surprise.
All true. On the other hand. If a British opposition politician met with the GRU/FSB/whatever they're called now, and offered his services to facilitate a colour coup in exchange for financial, logistical and geopolitical support, I guess he'd either be disappeared or locked away for life when caught. Swings and roundabouts.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Reddits guy? Dont care. Its really gay that Russia even had a proclaimed peacenik globalist. I've heard people say that he was actually a Russian Imperialist/tsarist/uber nationalist when he was younger, but softened with all the NGO money as he got older. Not sure if thats true. I cant @ boq because I forget what he changed his name to, but when you read this, whats your take?
Wasn't he on tape shaking some western group down for money in exchange for starting a "color revolution?"

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He did a lot to show to Americans, and some Russians, the corruption in Putins administration. That shit is important. He could be a CIA asset and i could give less of a shit. If the information is verifiable, and it was, then the info is what i care about, not who it came from.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
It’s cool but a little too excessive for my taste. I’d walk around it but not want to live in it…(not like i’d get the chance)
Way too big. I'd feel dead inside living in a place that large. You would need to fill it with so many people to bring it to life. Just give me a hovel on a mountaintop and i'd be happy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Way too big. I'd feel dead inside living in a place that large. You would need to fill it with so many people to bring it to life. Just give me a hovel on a mountaintop and i'd be happy.
It's hilariously big. The main property is 200,000 square feet. The master bedroom is nearly 3,000 square feet. Built by some kike named Arkady Rotenberg for another kike named Vladimir Putin. Oh so based. To live there while half of the country is in poverty. Supposedly the money to build it came from stealing funds for hospital construction.

And it's actually cost the Russian taxpayers less than Putin's fleet of yachts. So based. Go Trump! Go Putin!