Nature Boy kicked out of a bar then leaves $1,000 tip

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve told this before but I lived in Orlando in the mid to late 2000s and TNA did their tv / PPV tapings at Universal Studios and a lot of the wrestlers would hang out at a local Millers Ale House. Ric got banned from there because he would often run up a large tab (buying drinks for everyone) only to have his cards get declined when it was time to pay. I’m wondering if that 1k tip even went through.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The guy on the left side of the bar says he’ll fight him then Flair just says, “what” twice like he doesn’t understand. I wonder if he wanted her to write the tip in so he could then later charge it back.
They said he was yelling at someone in the bathroom which was also why they removed him. Flair has been doing this type of shit for decades but now everyone has smart phones that can record and uploaded to the internet.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’ve told this before but I lived in Orlando in the mid to late 2000s and TNA did their tv / PPV tapings at Universal Studios and a lot of the wrestlers would hang out at a local Millers Ale House. Ric got banned from there because he would often run up a large tab (buying drinks for everyone) only to have his cards get declined when it was time to pay. I’m wondering if that 1k tip even went through.
I think he lives in SC now. As of at least a few years ago he was the hype man for a local Junior A hockey team. This video is older but I saw him do it live like 6 months before Covid hit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
They said he was yelling at someone in the bathroom which was also why they removed him. Flair has been doing this type of shit for decades but now everyone has smart phones that can record and uploaded to the internet.
Wasn’t part of the Dark Side of the Ring documentaries that he’d pull his dick out and put it on the flight attendants on the private jet? Kind of a hilarious bit in my opinion.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
IMG_8435.jpeg

HR@PaneraBread

It's a new era
Wasn’t part of the Dark Side of the Ring documentaries that he’d pull his dick out and put it on the flight attendants on the private jet? Kind of a hilarious bit in my opinion.
He did his full choreographed wrestling entrance down the aisle of a jumbo jet wearing nothing but an open robe, swinging his dick around like it was one of the drawstrings. This is the acct of multiple people on the plane. He's done that several times, just not at 30000ft

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
When I worked in TV production I worked for the company that did “Hogan Knows Best” and we shot a pilot called “Life of Flair” that was Ric partying and hanging out with his son Reid who was becoming a wrestler. We even had planned a crossover with our current Hogan spin-off show “Brooke Knows Best” where Reid and Brooke would “date” and that way we could get Hulk and Ric to interact. VH1 didn’t pick it up (Ric was too heavy on being Reid’s wild party friend and not really his dad) and couple years later Reid died from an overdose.