Nana’s standup

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Someone went to the Censored show in Long Beach and said Nana's standup was fucking terrible. He was so wasted during the other comic's sets that he was asked to leave the room.

Then he sucked so bad during at the Shuli/PA shitshow that he got the red light and had to wrap up his set early despite 80% of the audience having already left.

He's a bitter old man trying to reclaim the glory days.

Sad!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I'm more disappointed in Gavin than Nana here. Nana's mind is gone so much that he might even think he is heterosexual. But Gavin, despite claiming to be a Catholic, allows Nana to get up on a show associated with his company and blatantly lie about his sexual attraction to transgender women. Gavin, Nana is going to hell and you are enabling him.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
See, the humor lies in the fact that heterosexual men, those whom are typically archetypal blue collar workers, would likely be viewing a swimsuit magazine to appreciate and gawk over a female model. But, in our turbulent and oscillating modern social culture, the absurdity of one of these advertised female models actually processing male genitalia has become a possible reality!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I'm more disappointed in Gavin than Nana here. Nana's mind is gone so much that he might even think he is heterosexual. But Gavin, despite claiming to be a Catholic, allows Nana to get up on a show associated with his company and blatantly lie about his sexual attraction to transgender women. Gavin, Nana is going to hell and you are enabling him.

Christ is kang grifters try not to be secret faggots challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]
Gavin, Fuentes, Kanye, Milo, who are sum uh dem otha assmunchers?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I fucking hate Cumia ballwashers:

bw.png