• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's itching to kill some FNs

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If it was legal, not joking Anthony would lynch and string up black citizens, and not have second thought about it. He’s that deep into his sickness hate of them.

Possibly the most disgusting thing he’s tweeted other than laughing at dead black babies, was on one of his burners about Emmitt Till, and praising the woman who got that kid killed. He was also sad when she died in 2021/22.

I work in Chicago, you know how many issues I have had with blacks zero! Only way whitey gets killed is when they go looking to score drugs in gangland.

Either way Anthony can’t decide what to be pissed more about pride or June 19th.
Disagree because legality isn’t the problem with him. He’s a fucking pussy. If whites got money for killing blacks he still wouldn’t do it out of fear

Forum Clout
Well I did once step on one’s shoes and they got all pissy, but I moved on with my day and didn’t care or take to socials about it. The fuck made a scene about it, “why you be stepping on my shoes mother fucker” and yeah I was uncomfortable.
Yeah I know people who have gotten mugged by nigs. I have had few bad interactions with the black community, but don’t care enough to rage post about it, cops do shit about it though in Chicago, usually they are you why are in that neighborhood etc. Cops don’t wanna deal with gang bangers.
I grew up in South Jamaica during Crack. I can assure you cops are not the reason for catastrophic black failure. It's a damned if you/damned if you don't situation with blacks 100% of the time. Cops arrest black criminals- systemic racism. Cops refunded, pressured to not arrest black criminals- we don't care about black safety. White flight- systemic racism. Gentrification- oppression. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the Cops called on a black street predator by other blacks, and a negro vigilante mob form to cry fouls as the pigs did their job. I've followed Arties advice of feeding the birds, and go to local parks after work to feed them. It's a White, Latino, Asian neighborhood. In the last month I've seen 3 different black losers harass drunk Mexican bums. Blacks aren't victims. Haven't been for 3 generations. I disrespect Anthony bc he's a hack racist who solely concentrates on the low hanging fruit that is black America, consequently doesn't have the cojones to go after Jewish overlords. I also don't like that he overlooks the fact that most blacks like everyone else just want to go to work and mind their own business. But for your own safety don't ever underestimate how fucked up a massive percentage of black people are.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
If it was legal, not joking Anthony would lynch and string up black citizens, and not have second thought about it. He’s that deep into his sickness hate of them.

Possibly the most disgusting thing he’s tweeted other than laughing at dead black babies, was on one of his burners about Emmitt Till, and praising the woman who got that kid killed. He was also sad when she died in 2021/22.

I work in Chicago, you know how many issues I have had with blacks zero! Only way whitey gets killed is when they go looking to score drugs in gangland.

Either way Anthony can’t decide what to be pissed more about pride or June 19th.
Anth has come off as batshit crazy the last few months as his mooliphobia has really taken off but I wonder how close to those people you work. I've lived near them for all my life and they are fucking exhausting to be near.

Wait til you see the new breed they've been pumping through the school systems the last 4 years. The pandemic happened and they've lost almost all sense of civilized behavior. In 10 years they'll be like a plague of human locusts.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Anth has come off as batshit crazy the last few months as his mooliphobia has really taken off but I wonder how close to those people you work. I've lived near them for all my life and they are fucking exhausting to be near.

Wait til you see the new breed they've been pumping through the school systems the last 4 years. The pandemic happened and they've lost almost all sense of civilized behavior. In 10 years they'll be like a plague of human locusts.
Not close, I don’t deal with them as much, but late night at work afternoon taking mass transit back home I do.

I dread my commute back home during a school day, blasting rap, screaming, nigga nigga nigga, sure it’s annoying as fuck and sure they are rude and nasty.

My mom works has a teacher, in a well upper class neighbor for the last 30 years, never an issue with blacks. 10 years before she worked in Newark; so the 80s. Guns, drugs and stabbings, never a single white kid who was the one who started it.

All the being said I keep to myself on public transport for a reason.

Between the homeless and thugs, better that way

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout

How fucking dumb are you?

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
I do share Nana posts with my black friends; they do laugh at him a fuck ton, esp once I told them about his rap sheet and upbringing.

Pretty much they agreed if Nana were to go all death wish on blacks; he’s get popped with in seconds. He’s an easy target, old and frail and waving around a pistol.
This is a lie.

Forum Clout
Th is is really stupid to post publicly if something hilarious does happen and he shoots an F/N in self defense this will be used against him by a prosecutor or lawyer in a civil suit

Alcohol has rotted his brain
Nana strode confidently into Times Square to take some pretty art pictures, despite the presence of multiple FNs in the area. And, when those FNs interacted with him, Nana turned tail and ran home so he could angrily tweet about it. Just a hunch, but I think the local FNs don't have a whole lot to worry about re: Nana Cue-mia. Unless they're cardboard niggers, in which case Nana is all business.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Yes, the news will be full of "Juneteenth rampage and violence stories". Happens all the time. He makes up these stupid scenarios in his head and runs with it as fact