Nana's had some blowtorch work done. And mugging with a kike pedo, again. Non-whites stick together.

You would think that someone so hideous would try to hide part of his face with a beard.
Nana can't grow a proper white man's beard. He gets those scruffy, niggerish face pubes look that only serve to make him appear more, well, niggerish.

Or not have a video element to his show...
No one is less suited for video. He knows it, too, which is why he's always tittering and fidgeting the entire time. He's lost.

My ribs have been niggerished
The mincing closet bottom queen can't do much about his hideous face, comically outsized head or potato-shaped body, but one thing he COULD do is take a few hundred bucks he'd otherwise waste on beer or meme stocks and buy some new big-boy clothes. Those NYPD shirts he got from Keith twelve years ago just emphasize his booze bloat, and the second shirts do nothing to hide it, contrary to what he obviously believes. Nana cares enough about his "appearance" to get his ghoulish mug sandblasted, yet he still dresses like a total retard.

He's just out having a good time and you hate that!

You wish you could sit alone by a hotel pool and take creepy photos but you're not a fancy celebrity like Nana.

FdcwWBnXgAYirxO

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
He's just out having a good time and you hate that!

You wish you could sit alone by a hotel pool and take creepy photos but you're not a fancy celebrity like Nana.

FdcwWBnXgAYirxO

I didn't believe this was Nana so I had to check..

OldLadyLegs.jpg

What a fucking FAG. Women post selfies of their fucking legs by the pool. Why is this geriatric old 61yo pedophile doing it?????????

I didn't believe this was Nana so I had to check..

View attachment 67036

What a fucking FAG. Women post selfies of their fucking legs by the pool. Why is this geriatric old 61yo pedophile doing it?????????
He's just as niggerish as his dolt of a brother is. Nana rarely ever goes anywhere, so to him, an ordinary hotel pool is a status symbol, representing his life of leisure and luxury that most of us will never experience. Sitting there exposing his nearly translucent legs to the sun for the first time in ages is a huge, huge deal for him.