• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Back!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Nana’s nothing like Jobs, Steve Jobs was an overrated gay asshole who treated people like shit to the point that he was surrounded by nothing but lackeys by the end, but still gets credit for inventing a thing that other people did all the work to make happen while he just reaped in the fame and money.

Yep, nothing like Nana….
You're right, they're pretty similar. Only thing that's off is the extreme success and respect from his peers

Forum Clout
"Hey Andy, check this shirt out. It'd look good on you" said Andy Espresso's annoying beard. "We can order it, and if you don't like it, we can just return it. You really need some new clothes, Andy. Those old NYPD shirts you got from your cop buddy are all tattered and threadbare. You need to dress more for your age, Andy."

Andy stared blankly, trying to tune her out. Suddenly, those old familiar voices began ricocheting around in his swollen, waxy head. It was his father, admonishing him again.

"Fucking faggot, I knew it! Shopping for clothes with your girlfriend...queer! Why aren't you fucking her right now, huh, queer? Prancing around in mommy's shoes, shopping for shirts on Amazon...I called it all along. I should have paid more whores to fuck you straight, you little homo! Faggot! Faggot! FAGGOT!"

"All RIGHT" Andy suddenly screeched. "All RIGHT! ORDER THE SHIRT THEN! I...DON'T...FUCKING...CARE!" he angrily hissed.
It's hilarious to think but Andy Expresso's degenerate father has been dead since before Amazon was a thing. Nice skeleton stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?

To answer this seriously and the one before its because he’s a tasteless ASS. First we look at the superficial shit. He dresses like a 14 year old boy because he doesn’t know what a real man would wear. The other option was army get up but even he couldn’t style that. His house? A McMansion. His car? A Mustang. Everything he likes his very gaudy and not up to date. His teenage boy outfits are from the 90’s. He built another Mcmansion, in 2022, after the Compound. So why would he look at the background and go “Ehhh that looks shitty.” He didn’t do it in 2014, so he won’t do it now.

So then you have to ask why he even has that taste in the first place. Well first of all dressing nice is loaded. First you have to accept that you’re a 60 year old balding geriatric. Then Cumia has to go a little gay and see how other men, preferably with the same ghoulish midget build, dress nice. (Cumia would never do this as he has an aversion to anything GURRRLY.) It would just require too much for him to process so he reverts back to being a child, as he always does. As far as his house and his car he has those because of the image. LOOK AT MY HOUSE AND CAR HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT IM SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MAN!

So just of course he would see some shitty screensaver from the early 2000’s and said yes that looks good as the permanent background to my show. The obvious solution not even being changing the background but not having it as a fucking video feed at all. Yet another retarded Cumia idea because his mind is stuck 30 years in the past.
Mustangs catch a lot of shit on the forums.

Hitler

Forum Clout
Mustangs catch a lot of shit on the forums.
1701329719822.png

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
His idea of masculinity is built around drinking and womanizing. We've exposed his disinterest in the latter, so he really has nothing left.
It’s amazing nana is 60 and still is trying to win the love of his deadbeat long dead father. That’s where he learned to be a real man who just bottles up his feelings until his heart pops. Vurry healthy.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
How many people are still subscribed to this after months of nothing? Some dead truckers who it still bills, boomers who can’t cancel it, people who simply forgot to cancel it and about 17 ball washers.
90% of this forum judging from all the duplicate "hes back" threads