• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana spotted in the wild and looking rough.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL he can't even just buy himself a nice, comfortable, normal house. It has to be built to his wet-brained specifications, with shit like a "game room" he'll use once and never enter again, like with Castle Wopula and his home theater. He just embodies every single human garbage stereotype, with pride, no less.
Im sure it will have studio, a karaoke stage, and a gun vault.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
South Carolina of all fuck places. He won’t be alive to see the new ‘compound’.

I used to work hvac and get high and shit in buckets! Yeah did ya?
He would get caught sleeping with all the other Mexicans. Everyone just assumed he was one of them, just slightly darker. Just like the people in South Carolina are going to think. Time repeats itself, and Nana won’t be around long enough to get her 2nd successful run.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
At least in Nana's case, he legitimately built an actual career for himself. John was a sleazy, stuttering freak Stern plucked from the chorus because he got a kick out of his sputtering, drooling idiocy. Then, despite having no talent whatsoever, he nonetheless managed to spin it into his own "career", which he promptly ruined in a tide of beer and nigger-rich decisions. And on top of that, John smells like shit, to a point where he's physically intolerable to be around.
john's kid cut her dumb tits off too since she thinks she's a boy. Obviously molested

Forum Clout
That takes money, or at least credit. Can you imagine how fast a loan officer would bounce a Cumia out of a bank?

"Alright Mr. Cumia, your business has lost you money for 32 consecutive quarters..."
"Don't worry Ant, I'll cover it."
"And what do you do, sir?"
"I'm his brother."
"But what do you do?"
"I'm his brother."
"But... for income, I mean."
*COW-EYED STARE*
JoeH would point to his edge hat, part acting part musicianship

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
JoeH would point to his edge hat, part acting part musicianship