• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana raging about bill burr

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Certainly THIS will repair his relationships with his comedian friends!

Actually yes. The show tweeted out yesterday that this week the guest hosts for Nana are Vos, Bob Kelly, Florentine, and Derosa.

Oh nevermind. He has Geno, Chrissy, Gavin. and his booth employees. He can't even get Kevin Brennan or Pat Dixon. Bob Levy turned him down.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Actually yes. The show tweeted out yesterday that this week the guest hosts for Nana are Vos, Bob Kelly, Florentine, and Derosa.

Oh nevermind. He has Geno, Chrissy, Gavin. and his booth employees. He can't even get Kevin Brennan or Pat Dixon. Bob Levy turned him down.
I blaim the CP media employess for not reaching out. erock rules but he's always been lazy!

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
They’re all awful in their own way I mean nana doesn’t take any responsibility at all for his downfall into an alcoholic mess complete lack of insight. Bill must enjoy being told what to do by a sassy black Queen all the white guilt from Boston messed his brain up. And lovely Nia What can you say? She’s old ugly gummy loud classless twat.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Whoever pointed out that Nia looks like Busta Rhymes has given me permanent rib damage.

Imagepipe_32.jpg

Imagepipe_35.jpg
Imagepipe_34.jpg
Imagepipe_33.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Bill has been with her since like 2007 or 2008 I think so Nana is an idiot. However I hate Bill and he is a cuck. He did change once he got more famous.
Bill has been with her since like 2007 or 2008 I think so Nana is an idiot. However I hate Bill and he is a cuck. He did change once he got more famous.
WE HEARD YOU!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Bill was sick of his racist shit back when he was a guest on the show. He would tolerate it but would still tell him to settle down. Im so glad Bill had Clubsoda toss him from the Cellar. Ant has never recovered from that.
I could be wrong but I think Burr has Kenny do his stage announcement “ladies and gentleman - Bill Burr” for his shows.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia really is a MFN himself.

Domestic violence, rampant drug use, alcoholism, sexual degeneracy including pedophilia, history of theft, tough talk despite actual timid nature, brandishing a gun in an attempt at faux masculinity, spends money as quickly as it's earned in order to appear flashy, lusts after White women despite not being White himself, and now, he dindu nuffin. It's always someone else's fault.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
**1. Craving: An intense desire or urge to consume alcohol. CHECK

**2. Loss of Control: Inability to limit or control the amount of alcohol consumed. CHECK

**3. Physical Dependence: Developing a tolerance to alcohol, meaning that increasing amounts are needed to achieve the desired effect. Additionally, experiencing withdrawal symptoms when not drinking. WE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INFO ON IF THE DOCTORS WERE DOING A BENZO TAPER BUT IT"S POSSIBLE

**4. Increased Tolerance: Needing more alcohol to achieve the same effects that were experienced with lower amounts in the past. CHECK

**5. Continued Use Despite Harm: Continuing to drink despite the awareness of physical, psychological, or social problems caused or exacerbated by alcohol. FIRED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RACISM NO COMEDIANS WILL DO HIS SHOW

**6. Neglecting Responsibilities: Failing to fulfill major obligations at work, school, or home due to alcohol use. WHO NEEDS RESPONSIBILITY HAND ME A BUD LIGHT

**7. Time Spent Drinking: Spending a significant amount of time obtaining, using, or recovering from the effects of alcohol. ALL DAY

**8. Reduced Social and Recreational Activities: Giving up or reducing social, occupational, or recreational activities in favor of drinking. WHAT ARE THESE HE SITS IN A HOTEL ROOM PLAYING COD AND DRINKING

**9. Loss of Interest: A diminishing interest in activities that were once important or enjoyable.

**10. Legal and Social Problems: Experiencing legal problems or social issues related to alcohol use. FIRED HUMILIATED WOMAN BITING

**11. Health Issues: Developing or exacerbating physical and mental health problems due to alcohol use, such as liver disease, cardiovascular issues, anxiety, depression, and more. JUST IN THE CARDIAC WARD I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THOSE LIVER ENZYMES THOUGH

**12. Attempts to Cut Down: Unsuccessful attempts to cut down or control alcohol use. HE'S TOO FAR INTO DENIAL WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE SAD

HE'S LIVING HIS BEST LIFE YOUR JUST JEALOUS THAT AntH WILL BE SHOWN TO MEDICAL STUDENTS AS A TEXTBOOK CASE OF ALCOHOL USE DISORDER

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Seriously, regular people have been flipping Trump off behind his back for years, even before he ran for president. Some minor celebrity's nobody wife does it and it's a whole big thing?
Its pearl clutching retardedness. They don’t even think about the context of it being Nia or etc. They just see someone flipping off the President. GASP HOW TERRIBLE! But these same people will sport “Fuck Joe Biden” bumper stickers and would absolutely flip him off if given the chance.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Its pearl clutching retardedness. They don’t even think about the context of it being Nia or etc. They just see someone flipping off the President. GASP HOW TERRIBLE! But these same people will sport “Fuck Joe Biden” bumper stickers and would absolutely flip him off if given the chance.

This will run its course for another few hours, then everybody will move on. Meanwhile, there are weirdos out there spending their paychecks to cover their car with "Brandon" stickers.

I expect this group of hens to discuss Nia, because that's what we do. But to see this actually trend on Twitter shows what an irredeemable sporting event politics has become. And there's no intellectual consistency or mental processing to any of it; obscene gestures aren't the issue, the affront to a figure liked by half of the political world is. I can't believe how readily people rally around/pile on *anyone* who gives them red meat.

There are people on Twitter unreservedly liking/retweeting convicted pedo Scott fucking Ritter because he's telling them what they want to hear about Ukraine. And there are people cheering on Liz Cheney or Michael Hayden because they tell them what they want to hear about Trump. Niggers, you can like/hate a side without treating every news cycle like an Avengers Endgame climactic lineup.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Bill just played Madison Square Garden on the 10th, produces shows for Netlfix and is a multimillionaire.

Anthony is broke and living in Brother Joe's cramped townhouse following heart attack number 2 and is bitter because nobody visited him when he thought he was dying in hospital.

Last edited: