• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana raging about bill burr

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
1000005144.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Like the earth revolves around the sun, we can always be sure it is never Nana's fault.

You're reprehensible , anyone with a functioning brain is not going to be associated with you. Especially Hollywood Bill
Especially now that he has a mixed kids. Ant is now insulting his children.

1699841177354.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How dare he not want to be around an admitted racist.
I love how Anthony and Joe constantly admit to being racists totally unprompted but if they're called on it by the right people they'll adamantly deny it.

"Sure I hate them, post their videos with monkey noise captions and call them niggers and applaud the death of a bunch of black school children in a freak accident but I'm not RACIST. So, so, so, so SPEECH is racist? So, so, so, so ALL-CONSUMING HATE is racist? So, so, so, so, so, thinking ANOTHER RACE OF PEOPLE IS SUBHUMAN is racist? So, so, so, so, so the TRUTH is racist?"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I love how Anthony and Joe constantly admit to being racists totally unprompted but if they're called on it by the right people they'll adamantly deny it.

"Sure I hate them, post their videos with monkey noise captions and call them niggers and applaud the death of a bunch of black school children in a freak accident but I'm not RACIST. So, so, so, so SPEECH is racist? So, so, so, so ALL-CONSUMING HATE is racist? So, so, so, so, so, thinking ANOTHER RACE OF PEOPLE IS SUBHUMAN is racist? So, so, so, so, so the TRUTH is racist?"
They flip at will. When they’re confronted on their bullshit by nobodies its “YEAH IM RACIST I DONT CARE ANYMORE” but when its his friends it becomes “IM NOT RACIST WHAT JUST BECAUSE I TALK ABOUT BLACKS??” Nice consistent viewpoint.