• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana quietly seethin'

Look at how happy he is to have his Twitter back. It only costed him the most cushiest job in the world and a minimum of $10m if he got fired around the same time as Opie did. But hey, now he can atleast tweet f/n on his Twitter account with 250k followers which I am pretty sure are all active. And I am also sure Elon Musk was personally responsible for his account getting reinstated as he claims. Good luck on bypassing the 2FA on your account, stupid.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Didn't his neighbors in Roslyn (or whatever the fuck that town is called) cawl the cawps on him for being loud at night? Oh sorry grandma I know it's only funny and cool when you do it.
He had a ton of noise complaints over the years. And huge amounts of traffic stops for speeding. Plus Keith handling all other calls like alleged molestation and sexual assaults, underage drinking, Anthony's myriad of drunk driving pullovers, time someone stole money from Anthony during a party, a pests showing up to Anthony's house uninvited. And of course Anthony's domestic violence and gun confiscation. Keith was basically Anthony's fixer for a decade or more.

Anthony brought the crime rate through the roof to his neighborhood. Anthony was always complaining about niggers ruining neighborhoods but he never looked in the mirror. Anthony was always paranoid about home invasions yet anytime stuff was stolen from him it was always someone he had already invited into his home.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I mean, he's right. Those people never shut the fuck up in public, like they're doing it intentionally trying to provoke a confrontation. Talking loud on the phone, singing awful rap lyrics to no one, playing music loudly through the phone, it never ends.
I don't think anyone said he was wrong, Udders.

He had a ton of noise complaints over the years. And huge amounts of traffic stops for speeding. Plus Keith handling all other calls like alleged molestation and sexual assaults, underage drinking, Anthony's myriad of drunk driving pullovers, time someone stole money from Anthony during a party, a pests showing up to Anthony's house uninvited. And of course Anthony's domestic violence and gun confiscation. Keith was basically Anthony's fixer for a decade or more.

Anthony brought the crime rate through the roof to his neighborhood. Anthony was always complaining about niggers ruining neighborhoods but he never looked in the mirror. Anthony was always paranoid about home invasions yet anytime stuff was stolen from him it was always someone he had already invited into his home.
Self reflection was never one of Anthony's strong suites.