Nana missed another show today

Mr Ass

Nana is still hungover or her ass (and mouth) is still sore. Ballwashers sticking up for her on Twitter already.

Screenshot_20230123-155746.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What I DID Anthony wasssss I went down to Philluhhyyy to celebrate my father in laws death AND i went to a benefit for a cop who was shot and KILLEEEEddduhh. And I took a personal day and I openly said it was a personal day that I needed a day off- because the beach show was Friday, but you had to do a gig at Compound for your own show and you couldn’t be there because you were “sick”. *Sniff* You coulda gotten there.

:brothaman_md:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
What I DID Anthony wasssss I went down to Philluhhyyy to celebrate my father in laws death AND i went to a benefit for a cop who was shot and KILLEEEEddduhh. And I took a personal day and I openly said it was a personal day that I needed a day off- because the beach show was Friday, but you had to do a gig at Compound for your own show and you couldn’t be there because you were “sick”. *Sniff* You coulda gotten there.

:brothaman_md:
Leave it alone! :brothaman_sm:

Leave it the fuck alone... :image_9253:

Even in a fight Anthony is a repeating faggot.

I do not understand how anyone is still paying for that shit
Do you know how (((they))) keep screaming about this Harry Potter videogame coming out, and so a bunch of people who might not otherwise buy a wizard game are making a big spectacle about "Well now I WILL buy it, whattaya think of THEM apples, Libtards?!"

Same logic, only in $7 a month increments.