• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Lusting After TikTok Teens

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He is so homosexual, I wonder if he ever vaginally penetrated Missy...

He didn't.

That is a kid.

Yes it is. Even if they're legal, at his age, under 30 is a fucking kid. The classless nonce.

He acts like a fucking Indian when he sees a white women. Normal, actual white men don’t gawk when they see a white woman. In fact most of us fucking hate them for being childish spoiled whores and prefer a Flavia type.

HAAAAAA! Bobs! Vageen! HO-LEE SHIT!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Good a time as any to remind people that Norton was grooming his "wife" since "she" was 19 and he was in his late 40s. Him and Ant are both pedophiles.
The same Jim Norton who on Gutfield railed about drag time story hour? Saying they are grooming kids. Ya kidding.

Listen your right to feel whatever you want about it, but Jim’s hypocrisy and pandering is truly something

Forum Clout
Good a time as any to remind people that Norton was grooming his "wife" since "she" was 19 and he was in his late 40s. Him and Ant are both pedophiles.
I dont think it's grooming if the person is already a weirdo when you meet. Niki was already a tranny camwhore, that's why Jim fell in love in the first place.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6208.jpeg

Glad to see Gavin cares so much about the safety of children. Just fuck off with your fake outrage Canadian

Forum Clout
I dont think it's grooming if the person is already a weirdo when you meet. Niki was already a tranny camwhore, that's why Jim fell in love in the first place.
If Thor was a real girl, Norton would be crucified as an old pervert taking advantage of a vulnerable victim of the sex trade. But because Nikki has a huge cock, Jimmy is brave, accepting, and noble. It's all topsy-turvy, or in Jimmy's case, bottomsy-turvy.