Nana is spending her birthday tweeting about beating Dani Brand and getting trolled #FeedNana

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
20557.png
20610.png
220625.png
20647.png
20704.png
-220734.png
20755.png
20830.png
20957.png

20240426_221012.jpg

20240426_221014.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is miserable on a new level. Just miserable. You know the two broads are talking to each other. And that other dude is just sitting in the corner on his phone while Nana takes his classic creepshot. No one else is coming and this is his whole party. 4 people in a room and Anthony arguing on his phone with randoms on Twitter bringing up the last decade of his grievances. And he’s just putting on a brave face trying to smile through it all.

The pathetic decor of a framed jaws poster just leaning against the wall, same with the mirror, the only decoration for the party being that stupid walmart happy birthday banner.

Dreadful.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
This is miserable on a new level. Just miserable. You know the two broads are talking to each other. And that other dude is just sitting in the corner on his phone while Nana takes his classic creepshot. No one else is coming and this is his whole party. 4 people in a room and Anthony arguing on his phone with randoms on Twitter bringing up the last decade of his grievances. And he’s just putting on a brave face trying to smile through it all.

The pathetic decor of a framed jaws poster just leaning against the wall, same with the mirror, the only decoration for the party being that stupid walmart happy birthday banner.

Dreadful.
Hasn't she been down there for months? She couldn't hang this shit up?

Howard Stern interviewed Sleepy Joe today, and the Twitter faggots are absolutely erupting in faggotized rage. Only a matter of hours until Nana is tweeting up a furious storm about that, from his "inside radio" perspective.
AntH's "I love my family" posts are making me fucking sick.
Yeah, since when has the cowardly old queen ever given a flying fuck about his retarded family? He's just relieved to finally have someone to talk to other than his brawny professional beard.