Nana is Speaking at America First Convention 6/15.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Oh no! I’m sure the crowd at the “America First convention” would be horrified and boo him off stage
I dont give a shit what they do. I want to see him bomb on stage again because you know he is going to use his crutch by using the Dice Clay impression.

1717470585294.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You know, the American Fan is a Detroit lad, and he knows people from all walks of life.

I do remember one time he said that he knew someone, a black business owner, who wouldn't take kindly to Anthony's little Tweety diatribes.

The rent's come due, Amferny. Let's see how you handle not hiding behind a screen.

"...I'm still hilarious" indeed.

cardwell

I don't think he's going to be speaking.
"VIP" just means e-celeb in the audience.

Anthony did flake out on speaking at the VDARE Conference though, definitely to their benefit.

Slackjawed Cow

I don't think he's going to be speaking.
"VIP" just means e-celeb in the audience.

Anthony did flake out on speaking at the VDARE Conference though, definitely to their benefit.
That would be disappointing so that will probably happen.

He's no public speaker. He can barely hold it together while he's ranting into a cheap camera, or trying to bullshit his way through a "stand-up" set. There's no way he can give a serious "speech" about anything. Now, they could maybe sit him next to a real speaker so he could hoot, guffaw and mug for the cameras while that person spoke, like the second banana he is, but he could never pull off a real speech.

Slackjawed Cow

He's no public speaker. He can barely hold it together while he's ranting into a cheap camera, or trying to bullshit his way through a "stand-up" set. There's no way he can give a serious "speech" about anything. Now, they could maybe sit him next to a real speaker so he could hoot, guffaw and mug for the cameras while that person spoke, like the second banana he is, but he could never pull off a real speech.
Seems gay and a waste of time to fly all the way to detriot just to sit at a guest table. He has been bitching about getting away from big city blacks for a decade. The only reason I could see him going is to try and promote his "brand". I was hoping he would be handed a mic but worst case scenario we hear a couple faint " HA HA HOLY SHIT" off camera.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Seems gay and a waste of time to fly all the way to detriot just to sit at a guest table. He has been bitching about getting away from big city blacks for a decade. The only reason I could see him going is to try and promote his "brand". I was hoping he would be handed a mic but worst case scenario we hear a couple faint " HA HA HOLY SHIT" off camera.
really hope he has a booth, and turns into lonely virgil

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
From the opposite end, why not send the domestic abuse/pedophilia/tranny fucking evidence to the event organizers?
This is Nick Fuentes outfit, they openly endorse domestic abuse and pedophilia and trannies are basically an open secret but denounced. They won't care and will say all of it is "based". It's primarily brocoli head zoomers larping as trad caths and anime pedos.

Can't wait for this live stream haha. Sadly Fuentes always keeps the location a secret and only tells attendees themselves, that's how small the attendance is, usually less than two hundred retarded children. These people claim to be a real political movement lol

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Detroit, Michigan?! Why do these fucking retards always go to left leaning cities? I swear they always pick places that will have crazy counter protests.