• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is Live

Opie's #1 Brothaman

SHUT UP FOR 2 MINUTES
Forum Clout
great gameplay footage

fooligan.PNG

Forum Clout
He seems to genuinely enjoy South Carolina.

I don't get it. The South is awful. I'd rather live in the Midwest, or really almost anywhere else except maybe like Oklahoma or Kansas.
It really doesn't matter, as he never leaves that shitshack anyway. The south is "rugged" and "manly" and that's what he's pretending he likes, but he could be in fucking Alaska for all it matters. He'll be in that overpriced storage unit he built for the entire duration.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Jesus fuckin' christ. I thought maybe I was missing a pleasant way to waste time. That is depressing just to think abt.
And to think people ( including Ant) have absolute meltdowns when they get killed. Breaking shit or screaming a bunch of curse words. When you just respawn and can continue playing. I used to get mad at games as a kid but Id kill myself if I did it as an adult. Especially as a 60 year old.

G

All the comments are positive towards Nana. Where are you guys???
This stupid guinzo faggot is going to die from his hatred of retarded niggers instead of alcohol abuse. the mixture of nog hatred and the heart racing adrenaline you get when youre super into a game might be what does him in. Have you heard this vampire lose his mind in previous drunk gaming streams? I dont know about him but I'm usually happier when I'm drunk than when im sober. I think the only difference is hes going to be more cautious and aware of what he says, but on the inside he'll be fuming.