• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is live, playing COD, and showed his heart scar! Sounds slightly drunk...

lowend73

Forum Clout
I figured he would be playing Helldivers, but Nana does not strike me as the console type

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He is actually fucking saying Donald Trump sacrificed his life to run for President for US.

How the FUCK did Trump help white people?

As a non-American, you fellas have got to fucking help me here: what is with these people that look up to Donald like he's a God of some sort?

It's not just "boomers" or evangelicals, it seems to transcend age, location, in some cases even race. I don't even see the humour in it anymore, it's beginning to scare the fuck out of me. You never, ever, no matter what country you're in, deify a politician. And you especially don't worship a grifter.

Did no one over there watch Andy Griffith in "A Face in the Crowd"?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
As a non-American, you fellas have got to fucking help me here: what is with these people that look up to Donald like he's a God of some sort?

It's not just "boomers" or evangelicals, it seems to transcend age, location, in some cases even race. I don't even see the humour in it anymore, it's beginning to scare the fuck out of me. You never, ever, no matter what country you're in, deify a politician. And you especially don't worship a grifter.

Brother I'm not really sure there is an answer. I was all in supporting him when he ran against Hillary because of the lulz, and knowing how vindictive he is I thought he might actually get in there and fuck with all the people who deserve it, but no he was just a disappointment... I remember when those Covid Checks came out and his boomer supporters were down on their knees sucking his cock, "Oh thank you so much Mr. Trump!" MADE ME FUCKING SICK!!! Thanking that cunt for their own fucking money back, so pathetic...

I don't know if anyone else can see it, but the enthusiasm for him is definitely not there like it was, his rallies and appearances don't get nearly as many views as they used to. I don't really think anything would change with RFK Jr as president, but it does give a little hope that he's doing as well as he is in the polls. I think people are finally starting to realize that whether you're on the "right" or "left", you'll never be able to see anything you want done unless Democrats and Republicans are destroyed, and it's going to take both the Left and Right coming together to do it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Brother I'm not really sure there is an answer. I was all in supporting him when he ran against Hillary because of the lulz, and knowing how vindictive he is I thought he might actually get in there and fuck with all the people who deserve it, but no he was just a disappointment... I remember when those Covid Checks came out and his boomer supporters were down on their knees sucking his cock, "Oh thank you so much Mr. Trump!" MADE ME FUCKING SICK!!! Thanking that cunt for their own fucking money back, so pathetic...

I don't know if anyone else can see it, but the enthusiasm for him is definitely not there like it was, his rallies and appearances don't get nearly as many views as they used to. I don't really think anything would change with RFK Jr as president, but it does give a little hope that he's doing as well as he is in the polls. I think people are finally starting to realize that whether you're on the "right" or "left", you'll never be able to see anything you want done unless Democrats and Republicans are destroyed, and it's going to take both the Left and Right coming together to do it.

Look, I'm not thrilled about what's been going on in my choice of country, either. But I look everywhere else, and the winds aren't blowing in any direction I like. It's a cock up waiting to happen anywhere.

I just don't get the adoration, it's not really like that with our politicians here. Not anywhere to this degree.

Then you have Joe and Anthony alternating knobjobs that would put a Stonewall glory hole to shame over the guy, and I'm just left speechless.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

easy trump lets assholes be assholes, and racists be openly racist. It's just the thought of killing liberals, and anything other than straight white males. Trump doesn't give TWO fucks about his supporters, to him they are just sources of income. He fucking hates them.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
1711393928469.png

lowend73

Forum Clout
Nana should have just gone to Turkey and got the hair transplant. Much cheaper than what he payed, and he could bang teenage boys while over there

Bumley

Forum Clout

Conservatives love an authority figure. Something infantile in the right wing mind. Like a toddler loves mommy and mommy can do no wrong. Always scared of boogeymen, so they need that protector. It's embarrassing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

It is a legitimate Stalin-esque cult of personality and image. No acknowledgment of reality.

In their world Trump isn’t a conman but a genius buisnessman. And he didn’t just grift and self enrich in the WH, he was fighting the deepstate. And he didn’t lose that election because he sucked, he won and it was stolen by invisible powers. And he isn’t a fat old piece of shit, he’s extremely tough and virile. And he’s not an insanely insecure and vindictive person, he’s confident and cool. And he’s not an out of touch rich man, but a down to earth person who fights for the common man.

None of them can say what they actually enjoyed about Trumps presidency. You’ll usually just get non answers they could never expand upon. “He ended NAFTA! He got us out of the Paris climate talks!! Black employment!!! Trumpbux!!!!” but no one can explain how the hell this helped their day to day life. Nor can anyone even try to justify he lived up to his promises because he didn’t. As far as I understand Hilary is walking around free and the migrants are still coming through that unbuilt border wall. He’s also not even a conservative considering his simping for faggots and restrictions on the 2A.

Trumps entire appeal now is anger and retribution. He speaks to people who feel like they’re being fucked over by (insert group of people here) and just want someone to deal with them. They don’t even care that the guy who’s promising to do that hasn’t done shit in his entire life. “Treason” used to mean going against the US and its people but now “Treason” means you said bad things about Trump and aren’t 100% loyal to him.

It is genuinely fucking perplexing and scary that not only is there such a cult of personality that exists around a politician, but one who’s an utter and complete fuck up and loser.

Forum Clout

During his 2016 run he spouted off a lot of right wing talking points that no one else was willing to even acknowledge. Then the state media had the harebrained idea to attack and shame his supporters which gave rise to all those awful "theyre not after me, theyre after you and im in the way" memes. If i had to guess thats why so many of his acolytes feel a sense of loyalty to the tangerine traitor, they think trump was protecting them.