• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is Going Home to Missy Muscles for Christmas!

G

So what about the massive leak in the roof? Did Nana somehow resolve that, and if so, how? He was in the ICU. So what, are we to believe this massive leak just went away or fixed itself? Obviously, Nana is still not well enough to be alone, and he's had enough of Joe (understandable), so he's shacking up at his "girlfriend's" house, where she'll help him in and out of the tub, remind him to take his medicine, and shove things up his ass.
I’m sure missy paid the contractors via pussy. Anthony can’t be bothered with all that. Why would he want to be responsible? :image_9253_lg:

Forum Clout
Spics ran a train on her in every available room in that leaky floored house
Remember Nana claiming he had "his lawyers going after that crooked contractor"? I doubt Nana does. He just undermined his own bullshit story. The roof was fine, he just didn't want to go to Bumfuckville and live with a girl. And now he has to, as other than Joe's, he has literally no place else to go. And I can see how living with Joe would get real, real old, real, real fast.

Forum Clout
"I'm such a fake, butterface, musclebound cunt who has nothing in common with my wet brained, Arab pedophile, deformed man! Look at my showing off of the only thing I care about, a free place to stay, as I pretend to have a lovely relationship. I didn't even see my Tranpa in the hospital. I was too busy banging Mandingo nigger men!" - Missy

Forum Clout
Remember Nana claiming he had "his lawyers going after that crooked contractor"? I doubt Nana does. He just undermined his own bullshit story. The roof was fine, he just didn't want to go to Bumfuckville and live with a girl. And now he has to, as other than Joe's, he has literally no place else to go. And I can see how living with Joe would get real, real old, real, real fast.
He gave up on the lawyers and said he just ended up having it repaired.

Forum Clout
He actually meant "nigger" instead of crooked contractor and by "lawyer" he meant a fictionalized, muscled out, circa 80's Rambo version of himself... but inevitably, he simply passed out calling his heart stents faggots after 41 bottles of bud light, jerking off to Mississippi Burning, and a vibrating egg up his anus whilst crying.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So what about the massive leak in the roof? Did Nana somehow resolve that, and if so, how? He was in the ICU. So what, are we to believe this massive leak just went away or fixed itself?
Missy, being the man of the relationship, called a repairman and got the roof fixed. If that guy actually repaired it, who fucking knows, but i trust her judgement more than Cumias considering the last guy he hired for a roof fucked it all up.

Forum Clout
Missy, being the man of the relationship, called a repairman and got the roof fixed. If that guy actually repaired it, who fucking knows, but i trust her judgement more than Cumias considering the last guy he hired for a roof fucked it all up.
How could Worm not see Antknee in the hospital? They should be best gal pals. They're both power bottoms for their women who only use up their old holes for money and both have done more for the trans and BLM causes than any protests ever could have!

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
You'd think the place would be spotless since the bitch doesn't do anything all fucking day.

We get to see pictures of Nana after she's warmed up in the sun, had a few libations, etc. Missy will have to see the fresh death that is a Cumia face that has yet to see the cleansing rays of God's light first thing in the morning. I'd be scared for her but she's a tough old broad. They probably won't even be sleeping in the same bedroom anyway.

Forum Clout
But
You'd think the place would be spotless since the bitch doesn't do anything all fucking day.

We get to see pictures of Nana after she's warmed up in the sun, had a few libations, etc. Missy will have to see the fresh death that is a Cumia face that has yet to see the cleansing rays of God's light first thing in the morning. I'd be scared for her but she's a tough old broad. They probably won't even be sleeping in the same bedroom anyway.
But he's been called "sexy" before.... for a rotten, desiccated, wrinkled ghoul.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
The “man” she was talking about
IMG_4056.jpeg