• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is a lawyer now (old tweet)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Niggers will be like I hate the government and cops but are quick to lick the boots of the state when they kill a nigger. Thats le based right?
I literally go back to this. The fact that Floyd was a lawless nigger doesn't make it justifiable to kill someone through restraint, especially when the restraint lasts for much longer than when theyre breathing, moving, or even living. This is my entire post. I dont give a fuck what Floyd did because what Chauvin did was not just "doing his job" and he absolutely deserved to go to jail.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I agree Chauvin was wrong for keeping him down so long and should have faced some jail time for it, but my issue laid more with the trial and how it all went down. Between jurors who were biased (turns out one was at several BLM protests before and lied about it) and threats of violence if a not guilty verdict was reached that no doubt reached the ears of the jury since they were never sequestered, Chauvin probably didn't get a fair trial by the letter of the law

Also I didn't really understand how he was convicted of both Second and Third degree murder. It seemed like what he did fell more under manslaughter (which he was also convicted of) when weighing the entire encounter between floyd and the cops. The level of punishment seemed like the result of a scared jury who just said Yes to everything.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I agree Chauvin was wrong for keeping him down so long and should have faced jail time for it, but my issue laid more with the trial and how it all went down. Between jurors who were biased (turns out one was at several BLM protests before and lied about it) and threats of violence if a not guilty verdict was reached that no doubt reached the ears of the jury since they were never sequestered, Chauvin probably didn't get a fair trial by the letter of the law

Also I didn't really understand how he was convicted of both Second and Third degree murder. It seemed like what he did fell more under manslaughter (which he was also convicted of) when weighing the entire encounter between floyd and the cops. The level of punishment seemed like the result of a scared jury who just said Yes to everything.
Its a whole bunch of legal gobley gook and we need to look at the statutes:

Subd. 2.Unintentional murders.

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:

(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting; or
Subdivision 1 references intentional murders which isn't applied. The "causes the death of a human being without intent" describes Chauvins case perfectly, however, the mitigating factor is "while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense." The felony offense in this case would be second degree manslaughter, defined as "the heedless or unplanned killing of a person without justification. " The hinge to this would be "justification" and is a whole hour long debate on its own. But it was shown during the trial that the restraint technique wasnt part of their departments training. Floyd was held down for a whole 4 minutes after he stopped moving and another 3 after his pulse stopped, so it can at least be argued, especially since its not like Floyd was swinging on the officers, just refusing to get in a car.

Now where the only charge that is extremely shaky comes in to play is third degree murder, defined as:

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.
This is the hardest one to prove and in my opinion is the only one Chauvin could have been found not guilty on, specifically due to the phrasing "eminently dangerous to others", which Chauvin was not doing, and "evincing a depraved mind", which can only be justified through its follow up "without a regard to human life", of which Chauvin didnt have any.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Its a whole bunch of legal gobley gook and we need to look at the statutes:

Subdivision 1 references intentional murders which isn't applied. The "causes the death of a human being without intent" describes Chauvins case perfectly, however, the mitigating factor is "while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense." The felony offense in this case would be second degree manslaughter, defined as "the heedless or unplanned killing of a person without justification. " The hinge to this would be "justification" and is a whole hour long debate on its own. But it was shown during the trial that the restraint technique wasnt part of their departments training. Floyd was held down for a whole 4 minutes after he stopped moving and another 3 after his pulse stopped, so it can at least be argued, especially since its not like Floyd was swinging on the officers, just refusing to get in a car.

Now where the only charge that is extremely shaky comes in to play is third degree murder, defined as:

This is the hardest one to prove and in my opinion is the only one Chauvin could have been found not guilty on, specifically due to the phrasing "eminently dangerous to others", which Chauvin was not doing, and "evincing a depraved mind", which can only be justified through its follow up "without a regard to human life", of which Chauvin didnt have any.
Thank you, I understand :image_9247:

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Malcolm “M” LaVergne. OJ’s then (or current) attorney. I’ll need another brotherman to keep me honest here but I believe Anthony was antagonizing him on Twitter for representing OJ. I guess because Anthony feels alleged/acquitted murderers do not have the right to a fair trial.

M, being an Ivy League graduate and generally a high IQ attorney, destroyed Anthony, a wet brained high school dropout, with facts and logic.

And then M moved on because he’s a busy man, and Anthony presumably whined on his show, which no one saw.
I believe Anth posted something inflammatory about OJ and Malcolm made a politie request that he delete it. Ant started mouthing off being racist etc and Malcolm calmly pointed out that Ant was a washed up creep who had ruined his life by mouthing off on Twitter. Every back and forth was a long expletive laden, caps lock tirade by Ant followed by a calm concise slapdown response from LaVergne. Malcolm stopped replying and Ant carried on xeeting him long into the night.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
I think his death was an injustice, but I don't care enough about dead scumbags for it to really register with me at all. What bugs me is society trying to lionize a valueless career criminal because he died in a shitty way. We don't need statues or murals of his disgusting face everywhere.

Forum Clout
I literally go back to this. The fact that Floyd was a lawless nigger doesn't make it justifiable to kill someone through restraint, especially when the restraint lasts for much longer than when theyre breathing, moving, or even living. This is my entire post. I dont give a fuck what Floyd did because what Chauvin did was not just "doing his job" and he absolutely deserved to go to jail.
ACAN

Forum Clout
I think his death was an injustice, but I don't care enough about dead scumbags for it to really register with me at all. What bugs me is society trying to lionize a valueless career criminal because he died in a shitty way. We don't need statues or murals of his disgusting face everywhere.
I hate cops more than I hate niggers, so the outcome was a double positive

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Please link those several reports.

I have no problem with someone thinking he got what he deserved. But if you are going to take that view, maybe don't make shit up.

1696392616909.png