• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is a lawyer now (old tweet)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
05D0D5FC-0423-4482-B200-5FE29ED312B2.jpeg

This is gonna be a divisive thread. That nigger was not just doing his job and its not even a Trayvon situation. George Floyd was a nigger and an uppity one at that…and a junkie etc. But anybody who watches the footage and times it can see it’s unjustifiable. For resisting getting in the squad car he was held down for 9 minutes. For 5 minutes he stopped speaking, for 4 minutes he stopped moving, they checked his pulse, saw there was none, and still held him there for another 3 minutes. And when EMS got there they still had him down. Even the fucking rookie who’s first day it was said “Idk should we lay him on his side?” This nigger has watched cops before, right? Everyone who resists arrest gets held down EXCEPT theres a point where the cop goes “Are you going to comply, are you going to comply?” and they do or don’t. That didn’t happen here. Further more Floyd literally says he’ll get in the car and no one responds. If you want to argue Floyd was resisting he was. But not for the 4 minutes he stopped moving or the 3 minutes where he was literally dead. If you want to argue it wasn’t Chauvins intention that doesn’t even matter. Anthony Cumia doesn’t care about the law. He just wants to kill niggers. Now lets see how he’d react if a black cop did this to a white junky who holds guns up to pregnant women stomachs.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I fondly remember the time that attorney was wiping the floor with Cumia on twitter. Malcolm something, I think.
Malcolm “M” LaVergne. OJ’s then (or current) attorney. I’ll need another brotherman to keep me honest here but I believe Anthony was antagonizing him on Twitter for representing OJ. I guess because Anthony feels alleged/acquitted murderers do not have the right to a fair trial.

M, being an Ivy League graduate and generally a high IQ attorney, destroyed Anthony, a wet brained high school dropout, with facts and logic.

And then M moved on because he’s a busy man, and Anthony presumably whined on his show, which no one saw.

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
You got an actual source for this claim?
I'm not entirely sure the woman was pregnant but there are several reports indicating she was. Google it. Does it really matter whether she was pregnant or not? He was a piece of shit and got what he deserved when Chauvin dropped the knee on his fake tough guy ass and got the 1-2-3, brother.
llys5DQ.gif

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Malcolm “M” LaVergne. OJ’s then (or current) attorney. I’ll need another brotherman to keep me honest here but I believe Anthony was antagonizing him on Twitter for representing OJ. I guess because Anthony feels alleged/acquitted murderers do not have the right to a fair trial.

M, being an Ivy League graduate and generally a high IQ attorney, destroyed Anthony, a wet brained high school dropout, with facts and logic.

And then M moved on because he’s a busy man, and Anthony presumably whined on his show, which no one saw.
WWAWD “OJ’s son did it” theory? I briefly read about it recently and it seems plausible.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I'm not entirely sure the woman was pregnant but there are several reports indicating she was. Google it. Does it really matter whether she was pregnant or not? He was a piece of shit and got what he deserved when Chauvin dropped the knee on his fake tough guy ass and got the 1-2-3, brother.
Please link those several reports.

I have no problem with someone thinking he got what he deserved. But if you are going to take that view, maybe don't make shit up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Please link those several reports.

I have no problem with someone thinking he got what he deserved. But if you are going to take that view, maybe don't make shit up.
Lol even the "got what he deserved" is bullshit. No one deserves getting restrained until they die by a faggot cop who wouldn't touch you if not for his badge.

What he deserved was to be killed by another nig. Or just arrested.