• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana hears words he doesnt like

G

Not that I don't agree with the right on this, but I hear almost nothing about transgender people in my day to day life until I listen to right wing media.
And yet I’m seeing more and more trannies annually. The Jewish mind virus is real and no we will not shut up about it.

🇺🇸😎🖕

Forum Clout
Not that I don't agree with the right on this, but I hear almost nothing about transgender people in my day to day life until I listen to right wing media.
I don't even get why they care so much. Lots of things like video games, comedy, movies, music, etc. have been affected by post-2015 troonery, but all these fags talk about is "women's spaces". I thought these guys were racists, not feminists?

Actually, wait, I know why they care; because it allows them to corral the white conservatives that voted for Trump in 2016 because he was just down syndrome Pat Buchanan into not talking about the cold racial war we're undergoing. Notice how Libs of TikTok, Shapiro, etc. are all of a certain tribe? Here's a fun game with all these anti-tranny culture war people; search on Twitter for them talking about Israel, see how many are ardent Zionists. That Billboard Chris fag is one of those types.

G

Who the fuck is Stew Peters?

Ain't it fun that there is an entire community of far-right influencers and far-left influencers who are only relevant to each other...and that 99% of the population doesn't know about because they're not worth knowing about.

If it wasn't for this place, I wouldn't know who Nick Fuentes or Charlie Kirk are.
I don’t know who Stew Peters is but he obviously sees the evil that possesses tranny demons and I’m glad it makes you angry.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
This man used to trash Mancow for doing right wing AM radio in Lincoln Nebraska, and is now on "Deep State" podcasts.
He also used to slam Scorch by saying he plugs dick cream (slander, all of PFG-TV's sponsors are family friendly), and that's literally one of the first things he did once he got a show of his own.

G

Who the fuck is Stew Peters?

Ain't it fun that there is an entire community of far-right influencers and far-left influencers who are only relevant to each other...and that 99% of the population doesn't know about because they're not worth knowing about.

If it wasn't for this place, I wouldn't know who Nick Fuentes or Charlie Kirk are.
its a jew masquerading as an anti-semite, lol

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
When that dolt starts babbling about trannies, you can see how uneasy Nana becomes, as he stupidly half-nods and begins giggling like a retard. Then when he segues into pedos, you can actually see Nana's stomach drop in horror for a second. You can see the gears in his slowly melting head turning, as he desperately hopes the subject changes, and quickly.

On the plus side, Bailey Jay and Sue only hang out with Anthony because they're paid to do so, so I doubt the feelings of any long lost lovers are actually hurt when he pretends to hate trannies.