• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana hears words he doesnt like

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Who the fuck is Stew Peters?

Ain't it fun that there is an entire community of far-right influencers and far-left influencers who are only relevant to each other...and that 99% of the population doesn't know about because they're not worth knowing about.

If it wasn't for this place, I wouldn't know who Nick Fuentes or Charlie Kirk are.

Last edited:
G

Ain't it fun that there is an entire community of far-right influences and far-left influences who are only relevant to each other...and that 99% of the population doesn't know about because their not worth knowing about.

If it wasn't for this place, I wouldn't know who Nick Fuentes or Charlie Kirk are.
There really is just a cornucopia of far left and far right echo chamber bullshit grifters out there, usually behind a paywall.

I just can't figure out why anybody in this day and age would pay for anything on patreon or behind a paywall. I mean Jesus Christ you can get HBO Max for like seven dollars a month do you really think I'd rather pay for Ben Shapiro or the young Turks? Or even worse, Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer? No thanks, big dog.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

Missy gets to roll around on mats with sweaty ethnic men who train their bodies everyday they pick her up shove their body all around her crotch fart on her ect.

But its just training she finishes brazilanblowjob class and goes right on back to her empty house to wait for her loving 80 year old gay boyfriend.

:image_9247_lg:

Forum Clout

Ain't it fun that there is an entire community of far-right influencers and far-left influencers who are only relevant to each other...and that 99% of the population doesn't know about because they're not worth knowing about.

His shows pretty fucking solid imo. Hes been naming the jew quite alot lately. He caused Alex Jones to damn near have an aneurism on his show for naming the jew

Forum Clout
When that dolt starts babbling about trannies, you can see how uneasy Nana becomes, as he stupidly half-nods and begins giggling like a retard. Then when he segues into pedos, you can actually see Nana's stomach drop in horror for a second. You can see the gears in his slowly melting head turning, as he desperately hopes the subject changes, and quickly.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
There really is just a cornucopia of far left and far right echo chamber bullshit grifters out there, usually behind a paywall.

I just can't figure out why anybody in this day and age would pay for anything on patreon or behind a paywall. I mean Jesus Christ you can get HBO Max for like seven dollars a month do you really think I'd rather pay for Ben Shapiro or the young Turks? Or even worse, Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer? No thanks, big dog.

s-l1200.webp