Nana hates David Lynch

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Funster wants to fuck.

imageedit_79_8012222167.png

Lynch has gotten annoyingly popular with hipsters but LO fucking L at nana saying directors need to learn what audiences want before they get any good. The same dude whose twitter is devoted to crime statistics and says nigger to make the 20 boomers who listen to him giggle.
And he hasn't done much since "The Return" aired in 2017, so why David Lynch is suddenly bothering the simpering old queen is anyone's guess. Who's making him watch David Lynch movies? It's not like popular culture is saturated with David Lynch, so if you're not into him, he's pretty easy to ignore.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
And he hasn't done much since "The Return" aired in 2017, so why David Lynch is suddenly bothering the simpering old queen is anyone's guess. Who's making him watch David Lynch movies? It's not like popular culture is saturated with David Lynch, so if you're not into him, he's pretty easy to ignore.
Could almost say the same about his obsession with blacks. Almost.

NigelCumia

He's very popular with quirky redditors, right in Nana's dating demo.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Anthony and Jim fall into the normal movie going audience.

Pulp Fiction? Want to talk about how violence is everywhere, and people are often "in character"? No, ask those 2 and I guarantee the top thing they know is Ving Rhames getting pounded in the ass.

The Shining? Sexual abuse, failure of a father? No, they basic lines we heard verbatim

Silence of the Lambs? Feminism and the woman's place in society. Naw, Ted Levine with his dick tucked in dancing.

If Nana was born decades later, he would be in line for Marvel movies. Jim, I just don't know

Sorry to sound pretentious. Spent way too much time on AICN, Dark Horizons and CHUD back in the day. But, you all get the point...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I don't see how anyone couldn't be emotional watching The Elephant Man. Such a heart-wrenching story and stunning visuals. Yeah, I can get some people not being into his Dune or for sure Eraserhead, but for Ant it does literally boil down to just not fucking getting it. If it's not a quotable movie about guineas or A&E crime shit, no go.

The last film I watched before the COVID lockdown bullshit was a 35mm print of Wild at Heart and that shit rocked. If that was the last movie I ever got to see on the big screen I would've been happy.

Stick to Steven Segal movies, ya wetbrain creep.

I don't know how ANYONE can't watch Elephant Man and get emotionally overcome.

Lynch is not for everyone, but he's one of the few distinct avant garde directors who sincerely has a movie for anyone.

You want weird shit, try Eraserhead. You want modern thriller, try Lost Highway. You want a twisted noir, Blue Velvet is your drug. You want science fiction? It's a mess, but Dune is at least visually a good watch. You want something that questions your sanity, go with Mullholland Drive. And if you're too intimidated, just watch his spoken word - you'll want to watch something he made after that.

Anthony would watch Columbo on a 24/7 loop if he could, the wannabe guinea fuck.

lowend73

never caught lackin

Dune is one I have trouble getting into. Is this worth it? If any of you all have seen it

@BenDovid , you’re a big movie fan. Did Nana ever show something worthwhile and have an in depth discussion?

They had Quentin on the show one time, and those morons had nothing to add of substance . For such movie buffs, seems odd to have a TMZ interview.

Same thing with David Chase, any actor worth mentioning that showed up 1 and did not even stop back by

LiberalPussy

Dune is one I have trouble getting into. Is this worth it? If any of you all have seen it

@BenDovid , you’re a big movie fan. Did Nana ever show something worthwhile and have an in depth discussion?

They had Quentin on the show one time, and those morons had nothing to add of substance . For such movie buffs, seems odd to have a TMZ interview.

Same thing with David Chase, any actor worth mentioning that showed up 1 and did not even stop back by

Never saw this edit before. It’s a shame David Lynch was so bitter about his experience working on this movie that he refuses to revisit it for a proper Directors Cut.