Nana has tweeted 2556 times in the last 30 days.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
I was trying to bring back the vurry successful series : The Nana Report ( https://new.onaforums.net/threads/the-nana-report-episode-1.886/ ) where we got him banned in just 1 DAY!!! :pfg_sm:
But I just couldn't take it after browsing 4 pages of nothing but politics and black crime statistics. Sorry I failed you, brothermen.

dsawqw.png

G

Cumia loses his account every couple months after within weeks already has more social media relevancy than Opie has managed to cultivate in 15 years of inserting himself into every possible news story.

Gregg Hughes is Mr. Irrelevancy.

View attachment 5268
Ant has no blue checkmark and has been banned numerous of times and still comes back like a bitch. He will be banned once again and will be even more obscure. Even faggots on r/tacn dont care anymore.

That's what happens when you're a 60 year old man who never had kids and never embraced his true sexuality. Just a nattering old hen masquerading as a man's man.
Like all addicts, Nana tweets to fill a void in his life. In his case that void is his gaping asshole and his yearning to be rolled over and fucked like a dainty old queen. At this point if he ever suddenly stops tweeting it's a near certainty that he's dead.