• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has had Moroccan jet black hair his entire adult life so why is he now dying it circus clown orange?

Forum Clout
I thought he got individually placed follicles?
More like individually misplaced follicles am I right?

No?
IMG_8923.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The trauma from almost dying has reversed the many years and thousands of dollars he has spent to try and preserve his hair and "youth" he was clinging onto.

G

What a fucking hypocrite. All that talk about free speech and him wanting to say things without impunity, but when someone makes a silly joke about him he immediately blocks them.
I joked about his dick caressing the balls of a pretty man he was ass fucking. His daddy's ghost demanded I be blocked.

Oddly enough . . . the post didn't get me blocked till a few hours after I bragged about it here. Interesting . . .

G

His hair was a huge part of his identity when he was younger. I bet it was a huge hit to his self esteem when it started thinning.

07qa3ki85gq11.jpg

zhQgw3uh.webp
2m55uj10vip21.png
nk1tw12k81v11.jpg
Can you imagine what it's like to marry a Long Island 5 and then get semi-rich? He was shitting himself in so many ways. Didn't know what to do. I feel for him. Till . . you know.