• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has had Moroccan jet black hair his entire adult life so why is he now dying it circus clown orange?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
img_5696-jpeg.175017

It won't fool people into thinking you're white, nana. Just stop already.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think that's his actual hair color. It's the same color as Ro's and in the one picture of him as a kid his hair is lighter. My dad also had what he calls "shit-brindle" hair that is like every hair color all mixed together that basically makes a light brown but sometimes the darker hair would dominate and sometimes the light hair would. I think it depended on the time he spent in the sun because it always lighter in the summer. Every picture of him as a little kid his hair was blonde. It's all white like Colonel Sanders now.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s not. You’re just not gay enough to understand how dying hair works.

Nanas hair color after dying is jet black. Over time without upkeep to your hair or the dye the color fades. Usually it fades just lighter but its clear Nana hasn’t been taking care of it so it’s turned into this brassy orange tone. And the white hair is because as his hair grows out and he doesn’t dye it it comes in its natural color - Grey. While the rest of his head is still fucked up from the left over dye.

Edit: And this is not some complicated process. All he has to do is take an hour out of his day to slather his head with dye and he’d be back to normal.

Forum Clout
What happens 10 years after a hair transplant?

Are the Results Sustainable 10 Years after Hair Transplant? Yes, the results of a hair transplant are often permanent. They can last even ten years after the procedure IF the patient avoids tobacco and alcohol consumption and protects the scalp from sun exposure and physical trauma.

Research has shown that once you stop taking finasteride (Propecia), DHT levels return to their normal state within 14 days. So if you're concerned about any side effects, they'll typically stop within two weeks of stopping the medication. But on the other hand, any hair growth results will also likely cease after