• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has gout

CruisinColin

SCUxpiW.png
Which part of this opens up??

What would be funnier, if he died right before it was finished or if he went through all the trouble to get moved in down there and then dies like the next day? Haha holee shiiit
I'm torn. It would be funny if he was carjacked along the way and lost all his possessions because I can sincerely picture him driving a U-Haul, but I know I'm delusional, he probably has enough sheckles to hire a moving service.

But I also sort of want him to move in and get completely shunned by the locals and in his sad state of lonliness and constant alcohol abuse, do something stupid to get him in legal trouble.

Funniest of all would be if he's home invaded by white drug addicts.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I am a couple years younger but fatter (surprise surprise) and I've had gout, that shit sucks ass. I've been on meds for years and have not had a break out

South Carolina is the New Jersey of the south. North Carolina and Georgia are like New York and Pennsylvania, sneering at their uncouth ugly neighbor. It's sweaty, full of huge bugs and drawling down-home coloreds he won't be able to understand while he's trying to buy beer. Within a few weeks he'll be holed up in his mostly empty house, with unused rooms full of dusty, useless things, furiously tweeting in a drunken stupor, just like when he lived in Long Island.