• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana gets notoriety from the GTA VI subreddit

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I really can't believe Bill Burr won't talk to Anthony anymore just because he wants to kill black people for existing. (And insulted his wife calling her a black gorilla nigger and telling his fans to harass Bill and her and calling him a liberal soyboy hollywood SJW live on air and saying his UGLY NIGGER wife had influenced him to hate Auntie.)

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
GTA 3 - WOW stickers on cars. COOL!
GTA: San Andreas - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA: Vice City Stories - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA: Liberty City Stories - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA4: Anthony is a mobster. COOL!
GTA5: Anthony sings the Pisswasser song. COOL!
GTA6: Anthony not in game in any capacity. FN'S!!!! FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!
I remembah his lyrics from that Pisswasser song, "got so drunk I gave a dude head". Wonder if he wrote that himself drawing from personal experience. He's an alcoholic closeted homosexual, ya see.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I remembah his lyrics from that Pisswasser song, "got so drunk I gave a dude head". Wonder if he wrote that himself drawing from personal experience. He's an alcoholic closeted homosexual, ya see.
1701912038235.png
1701912055853.png
1701912095773.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
You'd think that it would've been like a Scrooge moment for him where he came to realise his own mortality and spend the very limited time that he has left on this earth doing something fulfilling, but no, straight back to the F/N tweets.

If Anthony went through A Christmas Carol experience, he'd wake up the next morning, say "What the fuck was that all about?" and go right back to drinking and video games.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If Anthony went through A Christmas Carol experience, he'd wake up the next morning, say "What the fuck was that all about?" and go right back to drinking and video games.
He would just nervously look around and laugh lightly. Then grab a beer and never speak of it again. Then after a few he would tweet how the ghost of Christmas past is a piece of shit and F/N’s.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It's so sad b/c he used to say racist shit, but he would say it to be funny and it WAS funny. Now he's just a straight up dirtbag racist who doesn't talk about anything on Twitter except black people. Go down his timeline, it's only commentary on the black community. He posts pics of kids and says they deserve to be dead, etc. The only fitting end would be him getting choked to death by an African American person. It would make me so happy to see the life get drained out of him slowly with his eyes all big and bloodshot.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

The only one who'll be going through A Christmas Carol experience is Joe, if ya catch my drift. And by "experience" I mean getting pissed on during sex because his elderly girlfriend can't control her bladder.

#She'sASquirter #MAGA2024 :cool::cool: 🇺🇸🇺🇸