• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Gets Fed, Fred Comes into Tag Team

BenDovid

Forum Clout
See what I mean? He kept my insult at him in his bitter little head for hours

You've been keeping me in your head since you're 5. Dudes have MySpace photos saved on their PC. What, like three threads a day with my name?

Who exactly is in who's head.

I remember arguing you into a corner not too long ago. Did you hit puberty or something? Is that why you're so aggressive now? Got a little 'stache on that mons, eh? Nice.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
“I don’t remember personal slights like a weirdo, heres an argument we had a long time ago”

Meanwhile, we're critiquing my outfits from 15 years ago and remembering every last little thing that ever happened on air, yeah? Weren't you just posting about some 2006 Kenny thing?

2006. You were a child. You're still talking about it now. And you will. For a while. Freddy only exists because you dream about him. Keep dreaming.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Meanwhile, we're critiquing my outfits from 15 years ago and remembering every last little thing that ever happened on air, yeah? Weren't you just posting about some 2006 Kenny thing?

2006. You were a child. You're still talking about it now. And you will. For a while. Freddy only exists because you dream about him. Keep dreaming.
Freddy Jewberg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout

IMG_4805.jpeg

Is this photo from 15 years ago?