• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Gets Fed, Fred Comes into Tag Team

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_7179.jpeg
IMG_7183.jpeg
IMG_7182.jpeg
IMG_7181.jpeg
IMG_7180.jpeg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I'd eat Samara's box, she's a good egg
Also aren't most human hair wigs made from Oriental hair?
India and Nepal, I think. I briefly hooked up with a girl from Nepal and she said a black girl from her office asked for her hair trimmings when she went to get her hair cut ha

This is probably a topic for @captain_kamala tho

JasperB

Forum Clout
Old faggot Fred is probably pissy that this lady was clearly an avid OnA and Ron and Fez listener and has no idea who he is or respect for him. She probably changed the channel like everyone else did when you would call in to Ron’s show, you fat sack of soot.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I stopped listening before ant was fired because she's right. Ant was always racist but in a lighthearted way. Then he became legitimately angry and completely lost his ability to be funny while also derailing every show with the same boring talking points.
There was tonal shift with Obama, then Trayvon Martin really pushed him over the edge of just unfunny racism.
To him racial humor is now dead black babies.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
There was tonal shift with Obama, then Trayvon Martin really pushed him over the edge of just unfunny racism.
To him racial humor is now dead black babies.
He really went full retard with Obama because, being a faggot who can’t admit he’s racist, he had to watch political talk to parrot reasons to hate Obama beyond him being black.